Chapter 50

Ahhhh I'm a whole day late

Ahhhh I'm a whole day late. But better late then never am I right? 😅

😂😂

*A few weeks later*

*A few weeks later*

"Alright Von, so we are going to start this tour in Paris. We'll be out there for 2 days with Meek Mill before we take off to the UK-"

"Paris? Shiiit I ain't neva been there before."

Von said while raising up his eyebrows. He was currently at the studio with Christian and a few other executives from his music label. They were having a quick meeting about his up and coming world tour for his new album. The tour was supposedly 4 months long, which couldn't of come at a bad time since Normani was due in a few months.

It had been a few weeks since they found out she was having a girl. Normani was just now reaching her second trimester, and it was truly starting to feel like crunch time.

"The tickets for your tour sold out in literally 30 minutes Von. Every single city that we have listed is booked. You got shows almost every other night."

Christian pointed.

"So with that being said, you can't miss not a single one of your shows."

Von just frowned as Christian gave him a look.

"Im serious Von. These shows are not going to be as easy to cancel like the ones in the past. It's almost 12 thousand people taking up these arenas that we have booked. Canceling these shows mean losing out on a lot of money."

Christian went on. Von just leaned back in his seat as he thought for a moment.

"Y'all do know my girl is pregnant right? Like, she's due in a few months."

He stated, looking directly at Christian.

"Well.. yes Von we know that but-"

"So I hope ya'll muhfuckas know its really nun stoppin me from being there for ha if she needs me. Especially if the baby is coming, I refuse to miss the birth of my kid."