Chapter 40

Ayeeeee we at 30k reads 🤪❤️

I love y'all! I was gonna save this chapter for tomorrow but I owe y'all a second one for today.

Enjoyyyy❤️

*2 months later*

*2 months later*

Normani stood in front of the mirror in her bathroom. She had her shirt lifted up as she eye'd her stomach. She was currently 16 weeks pregnant by now, and it seemed like her belly began to poke out over night. It was a small bump, but definitely noticeable.

She hadn't noticed it a few days ago, so this made her truly excited. She let her hand rub against her hard stomach slowly, just taking in the moment. It was still so surreal to her that she was carrying a human being in her belly. She hadn't gotten this far with her last pregnancy, so the stomach poking out was definitely new to her.

Her phone lighting up on the counter caught her attention. Von's name popped up on the screen. She placed her shirt down before grabbing the phone. She let her fingers swipe against the screen before picking up his facetime call.

"Hey Daddy."

She teased while exiting the bathroom. Von just appeared onto the screen, grinning at the little nickname she gave him.

"What's up my baby. Is you good? You not alone right? I pay too much money fa these damn body guards to keep an eye on yo ass."

He pointed while eyeing her. She just chuckled.

"No I'm not alone. They are literally standing right outside my apartment door."

She chuckled before rolling her eyes. Von just licked his lips, nodding his head. He had a Gucci hat on top of his head as it pulled it down a bit.

"Oh aiight. And there should be another security guard parked right outside yo building. I'm not playin round hea."

He muttered.