Chapter 10

I had to upload another chapter this morning so y'all wouldn't kill me 🤣

*A few days later*

Normani just rubbed her lips together as she placed her lipgloss down while standing right in front of the mirror. She was currently standing in the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her body. She eye'd herself a bit, satisfied with her look as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.

She exited the bathroom, making her way towards her closet before grabbing a few articles of clothing. She grabbed some undergarments as well before making her way back towards her bed. She tossed her towel onto the ground before slipping on a pair of underwear. She then grabbed the jumpsuit that she had on her bed, putting both her legs inside the unitard before sliding it up her body.

The all black jumpsuit snugged her body perfectly showing off her frame. Normani just pushed her hair behind her shoulders before quickly glancing at herself in the body mirror. Satisfied with what she saw, she just grabbed her towel off the floor before throwing it into the hamper. She made sure to grab her phone and purse off the night stand before exiting her room.

The sound of somebody knocking on her front door caught her off guard as she made her way down the hall towards the kitchen area. She just placed her bag and phone down onto the counter before making her way towards the door. She stood on her tippy toes, attempting to stare through the peep hole.

She could see a delivery man standing right outside her door with a huge box in his hand.

"Did I order something?"

She questioned out loud before opening her front door.

"Hi.."

She greeted him.

"Are you Normani Hamilton?"

The delivery man said while looking down at his iPad.

"Yes, that's me."

She responded while frowning a bit.

"Ok cool. I'm just gonna need you to sign for this package."

He said before handing her the device. She just raised her eyebrows a bit, glancing at the box before taking the ipad from him.