Chapter 16

The way y'all went crazy about the last chapter 😭😭😭 Y'all so nastyyyy😏

I swear y'all be saying this book got crack in it and it be making me laugh 😭 I decided to just drop some more CRACK for y'all tonight❤️❤️

Normani groaned a bit, feeling her body start to stretch just as her eyes fluttered open. She paused, staring up at the ceiling in silence for a second. The sun was shining brightly into her room. She felt so comfy in her bed, she really just refused to get up.

She sighed a bit, feeling the top of her head as she noticed that her bonnet had definitely slipped off.

"Mann..."

She muttered as she attempted to sit up. There was a sudden soreness that came from in between her area as she just gasped to herself. She paused, instantly remembering the amazing dick that she had received last night. She just raised her hand up, covering her mouth as the flashbacks began to play in her head.

She looked over to the left of her, realizing that Von wasn't even in the bed anymore. She looked around the room for any sign of him at all.

So, his ass really just up and left? After all that? She thought quietly to herself. She couldn't help but frown as she slowly slid off the side of her bed. She could feel the attitude forming as she made her way to the bathroom.

She turned on the shower head, adjusting the temperature to match the attitude that she suddenly had. She let the water run on extremely hot as she peeled off her pajama clothes before tossing them into the hamper.

"Can't believe his ass.."

She mumbled to herself, still upset that Von really just left without saying anything.

And I let his stupid ass nut in me? How dumb am I??

She kept on going. She just rolled her eyes as she began letting the water touch her body. She grabbed her body wash which smelled like vanilla, lavender and honey. She lathered up her entire body before letting it wash off under the shower head.