Chapter 27

Today drained meee

Today drained meee.
But we move 💪🏾

Gulping to herself, Normani could hear the sound of her phone hanging up in her ear

Gulping to herself, Normani could hear the sound of her phone hanging up in her ear. She just eye'd Dominic, slowly placing her phone down before chewing at the inside of her cheek nervously. She did not expect for Von to be back in Atlanta so fast. And the fact that he was actually here downstairs sounding all types of pissed off just made her even more nervous.

"Normani, can we just talk?"

Dominic insisted. She just grabbed her bag from her desk before shaking her head no. She wasn't even in the mood to be dealing with Dominic anymore. He just stood there, watching her as she walked right past him out of her office.

"Mani please, just wait up-"

He said while following her out the room.

"Dominic I promise you, if Von sees you here right now it's not gonna be good for anyone."

She muttered.

"You think I give a fuck about that?"

He questioned. He continued to follow her as she made it down the hall towards the stairs.

"Y'all two not even together for real."

He protested.

Normani just paused, stopping in her tracks before turning around to face him.

"Dominic, I don't like you. I don't have any feelings for you. I have always been straight up with you from the jump about me simply not being interested. So I am not sure why you are still here!"

She pointed. He just eye'd her a bit before rolling his eyes.

"So you tellin me you ain't feel the connection we had when we was hanging out together?"

He questioned. She just raised her eyebrows a bit, looking at him as if he was crazy.

"You are delusional."