Chapter 65: The Final Chapter

When I tell you

When I tell you.. this chapter took me 2 days to write lmaooo.

Like imagine.. I had to come up with vows for both Von AND Normani 😩 felt like I was planning my own damn wedding smh.

But anyways 🥺 Here is the final chapter of Spin Bout U💔

(this is literally THE longest chapter in the entire series.. 5K words 😳)

 5K words 😳)

"Normani... I remember the first day that I met you. I was- fuck."

Von just frowned, looking down at the notepad in front of him with frustration. He used the pencil that he had in his hand, erasing the words that he wrote onto the notepad before tossing it towards the table in front of him.

Von let out an exasperated sigh, shaking his head before looking up. His eyes landed on his own reflection in the mirror right in front of him. He was currently in his dressing room, already dressed and ready for the wedding ceremony which was just about to begin shortly. His locs were perfectly retwisted. He had on an all black tailored suit that fit him well.

He decided to keep his jewelry to a minimum today, only having on a simple chain around his neck and his favorite diamond encrusted patek clasped onto his wrist.

He was practically done, waiting to be called down to the alter at any moment. Von was just simply trying to see if he could come up with the right words to say to Normani at the alter. He had been working on his vows for weeks now, trying to express the love that he had for her in the best way possible.

Dayvon's love for Normani ran deep. So deep, that it was almost hard for him to put into words. Von felt like the only way anyone could ever understand the love he had for her, was if they literally were to stand in his own shoes and experience it from his perspective.

It was crazy to him because Von was technically a musical writer. I mean, he wrote most of his songs on his own in the studio. The lyrics would just come easily to him. But, whenever it came to describing his love for Normani, he just found himself stuck. It was like one of those unexplainable feelings that you just couldn't put into words-