Chapter 52

Surpriseeee 🥳 here's another chapter for y'all 💙💙

*Later that night*

It was 4am. Von sat in a parked car that didn't belong to him, along with Durk, Herb and Booka. They all had ski masks on as they were parked right outside a club. Von just had a blunt in his hands as he smoked on it heavily. He also had a pistol sitting in his lap. He just sat in the passenger seat of the vehicle, eyeing the scene.

They all had been sitting here for about 2 hours, patiently waiting in silence.

"Aye, what time is it?"

Von questioned before blowing smoke out his mouth. He glanced over at Durk who sat in the back seat with his own gun in his hand.

"It's 4:05."

Durk responded while looking at his watch. Von just nodded, his mind thinking back to Normani. He was hoping that she was still asleep and hadn't woken up at all with him being gone. As far as he was concerned, she had no idea that he even snuck out the house to do a drill. He just wanted to get this over with quickly and sneak back in without her knowing.

He felt like he was having deja vu tonight. The last time he did this was when he went to kill Kentrell. Obviously he had to leave his phone at the house once again, so he truly had no idea if Normani was texting or calling him. He just hoped that she wasn't. He didn't want to piss her off or make her upset at all. Von just knew had had to handle business no matter how she felt about it.

"Aye hold up.. I think that might be him."

Booka began while pointing. All the guys just looked out the window, watching as a group of men were exiting the club. Von rolled the window down a bit, flicking the bud of his weed to the ground as his eyes were planted on the scene in front of him. He searched the crowd, looking for one particular person, his main target.

All the men were just laughing and smoking as they exited the club. They all just lingered right outside, talking amongst each other. There were a few girls there too, chopping it up with the group of men. Von just squinted his eyes, his focus landing on a particular male.