Chapter 53

Damnnnnnn sorry I took so long😂

Damnnnnnn sorry I took so long😂. I had 2 graduations to attend this weekend, plus it's memorial weekend and my family has kept me so busyyyy🙄

But heyyy y'all ❤️ Hope y'all are doing good fr.

It had been a few days since Normani and Von's argument

It had been a few days since Normani and Von's argument. Both of them hadn't seen each other at all since then. Normani was still upset at Von for actually leaving, and Von was upset at Mani for insinuating that she didn't wanna be with him anymore. Clearly, the two of them didn't really mean what they said to each other that night.

They were just both being stubborn.

With both of them thinking that the other person was wrong, it seemed like nobody was ready to just apologize and move past it.

Normani just found herself standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom, putting the finishing touches to her makeup on. She had been crying all morning over missing Von, and was just trying to make herself look at least put together.

Today was the day of her baby shower, and the party had already begun. Most of Von's and Mani's family members were already here. Ari, Durk, India, Herb, Booka and Muwop were all there too. They had actually been helping make sure Mani was good for the last few days since Von was no where to be found.

Well, nobody really knew where Von was except Durk.

Even though Von was upset and avoiding everyone, he wanted Durk to make sure that Normani was still good and taken care of, along with baby True. Von could be upset with Mani all he wanted, but he still cared and loved her deeply. That was just something that he could never get rid of even if he tried to.

Normani heard a soft knock coming from her bedroom door as she placed her mascara down.

"Aye Mani, you okay?"