Chapter 15

mmhmm yup this chapter rated R for ratchet

I stayed up extra late last night to write this out bc I just knew I wasn't going to have the energy to do it today 😂🤷🏾‍♀️

Y'all better love meeee 🙃

Normani just let out a deep sigh while shaking her head

Normani just let out a deep sigh while shaking her head. She let go of the door knob, slowly turning around. Her eyes quickly landed on Von was who was just standing a few feet away from her.

He had his gun still in his hand as if he was ready to start spraying. She just squinted her eyes at him a bit. She couldn't believe the stress that he had put her through just now.

"You can put that away now."

She pointed while making a face. He eye'd her, licking his lips slowly before lifting up his shirt. She caught a glimpse of his chiseled abs as he slid the gun in between his pants before putting his shirt down.

"You happy now Mani?"

He slickly stated.

"Are you happy now Von? Since you're the one that started this mess."

She grumbled while rolling her eyes. She noticed that his eyes were definitely still red. Was he seriously high on something right now? She thought to herself.

"Where did you even come from?"

She questioned while moving closer to him. He just watched her as she came up real close, studying his face a bit curiously.

"The strip club."

He simply stated. She just sucked her teeth.

"We're you drinking tonight? Did you seriously drive here under the influence Dayvon?"

She continued to question. He just shrugged lightly as she shook her head.

"Look, nun of that shit matters. If yo ass wasn't out hea being sneaky-"