Chapter 11

Chiiiiileee my job has me staying late today

Chiiiiileee my job has me staying late today. I was gonna wait until I got home to post, but might as well do it now 🤷🏾‍♀️

Enjoy 🥳🥳❤️

It had been a week since the shooting of Key Glock

It had been a week since the shooting of Key Glock. Normani found herself standing right outside of a huge church in the middle of Atlanta. All of Key's close family members and friends were holding a funeral service for him. Normani had known about this funeral for a while now. She just debated with herself on if it would even be appropriate for her to show up. Deep down, she sort of felt like it was the right thing to do, just to pay her respects.

Mani was sort of at a cross roads as she still had mixed feelings towards Key in the end. I mean, she had never seen that aggressive side of him before. She had only known him for a while and never not once did he ever call her a bitch, or inflict pain on her the way that he did that night at the club.

It was shocking to her. His reaction towards her was truly unsettling. Even when he was threatening to take her home and teach her a lesson, that just completely made her feel sick to her stomach. She couldn't help but wonder what would have happened to her if he didn't get shot. Mani felt bad for thinking that way, but she just truly couldn't help it.

She lowkey felt guilty about his death, almost feeling like if it wasn't for her he'd still be alive, and none of this would have ever happened in the first place. The whole situation was just fucked up.

She stood right outside the church, watching as his family members congregated inside. The feeling in the air was somber as she could just see most of them crying for their loss. Normani just had a solemn expression on her own face as she mustered up the courage to make her way inside. It was extremely packed once she made it in. She almost had deja vu of herself back when she attended Claire's funeral in the past.

Normani just sighed deeply. She never really had met any of Key's family members as they all lived in Memphis, and he stayed out in Atlanta. She sort of felt extremely out of place as she just looked around for a spot to sit. Finding a less crowded area in the church towards the back, she just made her way over there quietly taking a seat by herself.