Chapter 23

How is it even Sunday already? Like I'm not ready for the week to start again damnnnnn 🤦🏾‍♀️

Anyways...

"Talk ta me

"Talk ta me. Tell me what's on yo mind."

It was the next morning. Normani found herself under the covers in bed with her legs tangled up with Von's. He had his arms wrapped around her as they laid down face to face with each other.

Von gave her his full attention as he watched the way she just looked at him. He could see the love in her eyes. They both were just happy to finally be in each others arms again.

"What's on my mind?"

She repeated. He just nodded. He was curious to know what she was thinking in terms of their relationship. Von was on a mission to do right by her.

"Yeah. I wanna do this the right way witchu. If there is anything you need me ta do in order for us to make this work, Ima do it."

He said. Normani could just feel the butterflies dancing in her stomach. Von was really serious about her and it was starting to become clear. The way he was constantly making an effort to show her that she is exactly what he wants, just made her feel more secure.

"Well.. how many hoes do you have right now?"

She questioned. Her eyebrow slowly went up as Von just chuckled.

"Ion got any right now actually. I got rid of em a while back just fa you."

He admitted.

"A while back? When?"

She continued to question. She watched him as he thought for a moment.

"It was definitely 2 months ago. Before you decided that you needed space, I was already deleting and blocking hoes out my phone."

He spoke truthfully. She just nodded her head slowly, believing every word that he was saying.

"What about Kema? Is she out of the picture too? I haven't really seen much of her at work. I think she quit or something."