Chapter 28

I passed all my classes this semester yall 🤪🤪

I hope everyone is having a good week❤️❤️❤️

Normani stood quietly in the bathroom by herself

Normani stood quietly in the bathroom by herself. She had her arms crossed against her chest as she was staring at 2 pregnancy tests which were on the counter.

Von had been gone the entire night, and she was just nervous for him. She wasn't sure what he was up to, but she had a feeling that it might've had something to do with Kentrell. Mani just did her best to keep herself distracted from her nerves. She was trying not to think the worse, and trusting that Von was handling business safely.

She had spent the evening finishing up some stuff that she needed to do for work. She then did her usual nightly routine. She showered, did her skin care, and even cooked dinner. She also had netflix going on in the living room as a random show was playing.

But now, she was currently distracting herself with these two pregnancy test. Normani knew she had been feeling a little bit off these past few weeks. She noticed that she had been feeling real emotional lately, and nauseous too.

She had been contemplating on taking these test. The whole thing just made her nervous. She just had a lot of worries going through her head. And with Kentrell being out there roaming the streets, the thought of being pregnant with him around just did not seem like a good idea. She just sighed a little, looking down at the pregnancy test to see the results. She nervously chewed at the inside of her cheek as her stomach just turned.

Both the tests were showing up as negative.

A few tears slowly slid down her cheeks as she sniffled just a little. She grabbed the tests off the counter before chucking them into the trash. She wasn't sure why she felt so heartbroken. Maybe it was because she secretely wished that she was pregnant again. She truly just didn't know how to feel. Either way, it didn't matter anymore because she wasn't pregnant at all.

Normani just wiped her tears away before exiting the bathroom.