Chapter 47

yallllll

yallllll. I've been acting bad all weekend 😂 got drunk and had a bad hangover.

I'm SOOOO sorry for the delay 😭❤️

"So... what do you guys think about this house?"

The realtor questioned.

Von found his eyes looking down at Normani as she chewed at the inside of her cheek a bit. She glanced around the huge vacant living room that they were currently standing in.

It had been a few days since all the drama between Kentrell and Kema went down. Kentrell was dead... and so was Kema. And with them both finally being out of the way, Von truly felt like he could just move on with his life along side Normani. There was absolutely nothing that could get inbetween them now, or cause Mani any harm.

And that's all Von ever wanted. He just wanted to live a peaceful life with his future wife and kids. Plus, he made a promise to Mani that after Kema was dead, there would be no more shootings/killings. No more spinning about anybody. She didn't want him sneaking off at night to go do a drill or anything of that nature.

All of that was just too risky and dangerous to still be participating in with a baby now being involved. So if Von had to clean up his act and turn a new leaf, then he was more then willing to do so for the sake of his family.

Right now, they were currently touring their 3rd house of the day. Moving in together is something that was definitely on top of their list of things Von and Mani needed to do before the baby got here.

"Whatchu think Mani?"

Von said as he watched her. She seemed so excited as she just looked around the huge house one more time while smiling. He didn't really care for house hunting. He just wanted whatever she wanted. And if this house made her happy, then he was happy too.

"Literally the backyard is insanely huge."

She began.

"Like just imagine us having a huge cookout with all of our family members coming over. The kids running around-"