Chapter 8

Enjoyyyyy🤪🤪

Enjoyyyyy🤪🤪

Tugging at her shorts a bit, Normani found herself entering inside the huge club in the middle of the city

Tugging at her shorts a bit, Normani found herself entering inside the huge club in the middle of the city. She was surprised that it was this packed and lit for a Monday night.

Ari just led the way along with a couple of security guards as they entered the club, being met with a huge crowd of people. The song Solo by Future was blasting as the girls held each others hands while they walked through. Everyone was chanting Ari's name the minute they spotted her. Normani thought it was such an interesting thing to see.

Both Ari and India definitely made lots of money through social media, and they were damn near good at it. They both had a huge following on instagram and twitter, to the point where they would literally just get paid to do a club hosting. Ari had plans to start up her own business though, while India was in the process of making her own lipgloss line. All in all, the girls were just proud of each other for becoming so successful like they dreamed they would be.

Normani had a simple crop top on with dark washed denim shorts and heels. Her hair was long and wavy down to her ass. She had a pink chanel bag hanging from her shoulders. Her skin was glowing underneath the club lights perfectly. She could see the looks that she was getting from everyone. She hadn't been out like this in a long time, and forgot how nerve-racking yet fun the club could be.

They made it to their private section, where Ari would be spending most of her night. The DJ kept saying that there was going to be a special surprise guest performance later tonight, which everyone at the club was excited for.

The girls just wasted no time popping bottles and taking shots as they danced around while Ari did her thing. They invited a couple girls into their section which made it even more lit. Just a few shots in and Normani was already on her feet shaking her ass like nobody's business. Ari just loved whenever Normani came out of her shell.
She smiled wide as she just whipped out her phone to record Mani as she shook her ass. All the girls began to just hype her up.

"That's what the fuck I'm talking about bitch!!!"

Ari yelled while amping her up. Ice Spice came on and the girls just lost it. They all started rapping and pointing their fingers like it was nobody's business. Normani could just truly feel herself having fun for the first time in a while. It was like all the drama she had been dealing with the past couple of days was set in the back of her mind now.