Chapter 44

Has this week been dragging for anyone?

I just want it to be friday already ughhhh 🙄

Anyways, enjoyyyy💕💕💕

"Von no... that is not how you flip a pancake."

Normani said while chuckling.

It was the next day. Both Normani and Von were up early making breakfast. Von was just standing there with no shirt on and locs all in his face. He just sucked his teeth as Normani grabbed the spatula from him. She looked up at him, noticing that he had pancake flour all over his face and chest.

"Boy what did you do?"

She laughed. She began to wipe some of it off him with her fingers.

"Nah yo ass supposed to be sitting the fuck down while I do this shit."

He said before attempting to take back the spatula from her. She just moved it away from him, before shaking her head.

"Von I am not crippled, I'm pregnant that's all."

She pointed.

She used the spatula to properly flip the pancake that was sizzling in butter, keeping its perfect circular shape before smiling.

"See, look how cute that is."

She grinned. Von just used a paper towel to wipe the rest of his face off. He glanced at how she had flipped the pancake perfectly before playfully rolling his eyes.

"Oouuu! Wait I actually ordered these heart shaped pancake molds-"

"Aww hell naw. I ain't eatin no heart shaped nothin."

Von said while shaking his head. He just gently grabbed the spatula back before placing it down onto the counter.

"But Vonnnnn. Just look how cute these are."

She insisted. Von crossed his arms against his chest as he just watched her disappear from the kitchen. He could hear her rushing down the hall to get whatever nonsense she was talking about. It took her a few seconds before he heard her coming right back.