Chapter 61

"Tha fuck you mean I can't fly home today?"

Von just stood in the middle of his hotel room, his eyes glaring at both Christian and Durk. Muwop and Booka sat quietly on the couch, feeling nothing but tension in the air.

"The airlines just called to let me know that they were having some delays. We are trying to work on getting you a private jet instead, hopefully for tomorrow morning-"

Von just sucked his teeth loudly, cutting Christian off. He had been packing his stuff all morning, anticipating on flying back home to Atlanta just to see Normani today. That's all he really cared about. It just seemed like the universe had other plans.

"Look Von I'm sorry. This is the best that I could do. In the mean time, I ordered you a new phone since you broke yours this morning, so it should be coming within the next few hours or so."

Christian added in just as Von rolled his eyes.

"I need ta smoke."

Was all he said. He just reached into his pocket, pulling out a lighter before pushing past Christian and Durk. They all watched him as he headed towards the high rise balcony, sliding the glass door open before stepping out into the cool air. He just slammed the door shut before taking a seat on one of the chairs.

He pulled a joint out from behind his ear, tucking it in between his lips.

"Fuck..."

He muttered angrily, rolling his eyes in full circle. He was just way too stressed out and pissed off to even smoke right now. He took the joint from his mouth and just set it down on the table next to him. He leaned forward in his seat, covering his face with his hands while letting out a deep sigh.

He lowkey regretted ever breaking his phone in the first place, because now he definitely had no way of contacting Normani.

How in the fuck did I even get here..
He thought quietly to himself.

He just closed his eye, keeping his face buried in his hands as he tried to think of something to distract himself from being so angry. He was worried that Normani would be completely done with him for good this time, even though he didn't cheat on her.