Chapter 41

Morninggg❤️ Here's an early morning update🤪

Enjoy😘

Normani just frowned, looking at her phone as her text messages weren't going through to Von at all

Normani just frowned, looking at her phone as her text messages weren't going through to Von at all. They just kept turning up as green.

He was supposed to be here at her place 30 minutes ago for the doctors appointment, and he still wasn't here. It was definitely unlike him to be late, and to not respond at all to her messages and phone calls.

She really tried her best to wait it out, but honestly she just couldn't take it anymore. Rolling her eyes, Mani just grabbed her purse off the kitchen counter before making her way towards the door. She unlocked it, swinging it open before being met with one of the body guards outside.

"Oh, what's up Mani?"

The security guard spoke. His name was Kenny. He could see the frustration all over Normani's face as she shrugged.

"Nothing. I'm heading out to my doctors appointment. I guess you have to come with me or...?"

"Yeah, I do."

Kenny said. She just nodded her head.

"Well, Von was supposed to be here, but I guess he got caught up at the studio."

She grumbled before closing the door behind her.

"Have you heard from him recently?"

She questioned. Kenny just shook his head no.

"Naw. I'm sorry."

He simply said. She just nodded her head, rolling her eyes some more before walking down the hallway. Kenny just followed right behind her as they exited the building.

"He better have a good explanation for being so late-"

She mumbled to herself. She truly didn't mean to be so upset. She just couldn't control her emotions with her hormones being so all over the place. Normani just huffed as she made it towards her Bentley truck. This was the truck that Von had actually gotten her for her birthday recently.