98%

Jiang Yi spent a full ten minutes explaining to the person in front of him what 20 million means.

He almost shook the shoulder of the person in front of him and said, "That's 20 million."

"It's not two thousand yuan."

If you make a hole in Lu Li's head, you should not make a hole in the 20 million jade.

The blonde boy sat on the bed, turned his head and muttered a few words, which looked a little unhappy.

Jiang Yi stuffed the black velvet box into his coat pocket: "Don't take it to make a hole."

He looked up suspiciously and said, "Also, did you secretly take this out?"

How can the heirloom passed down from the Lu family to his daughter-in-law be kept by the 18-year-old Lu Li?

Lu Li said lazily: "My mother gave it to me."

Although his mother only told him that this thing was the heirloom of the Lu family, she said that she would give him his daughter-in-law after getting married.

Thinking of this, Lu Li said proudly, "I must have been given to my daughter-in-law first by our Lu family for several generations."

Everything else is not good.

All the dishes are dying.

Including his father.

Also a dish.

I didn't meet Ms. Lu until I was in my twenties.

He met his daughter-in-law when he was seven years old.

Jiang Yi: "..."

He silently withdrew his feet on Lu Li's knees, and saw Lu Li bowing his head and taking out something in his pocket.

Jiang Yi was afraid that Lu Li would bring all the Lu family's real estate certificates. He quickly grabbed Lu Li's hand and said nervously, "What are you looking for?"

Lu Li lowered his head and said, "Look for the red envelope my mother gave you."

Jiang Yi breathed a sigh of relief, and his hand grasping Lu Li was also relieved.

After all, Lu's mother also prepared red envelopes for him during the Spring Festival in the past. Not only during the Spring Festival, but also for his birthday, Lu's mother would also prepare red envelopes for him. The amount is not large or small, which will neither make the Jiang family unable to bear the return gift, nor lose face.

Jiang Yi still held Lu Li's arm with one hand. He thought for a while and said, "It seems that I haven't seen my aunt these days during the Spring Festival. I have to pay a New Year call to my aunt another day..."

Before he could speak, Lu Li took out a red envelope and handed it to Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi looked at the red envelope in front of him and calmed down a little.

The red envelope in front of me doesn't look thick. It's a normal red envelope.

The red envelope was not like Arno when he was a child. He secretly stuffed money into his red envelope, stuffed all the paper money in one by one, and finally gave it to him with a cracked red envelope.

Jiang Yi took the red envelope, found something wrong, and raised his head hesitantly.

The red envelope is very light, but it is extremely hard, as if there is something, angular.

Jiang Yi suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart. He lowered his head and opened the red envelope and found that there was not a single note in the red envelope.