63%

Looking at Jiang Yi nodding obediently, Lu Li suddenly bent his lips.

He took Jiang Yi off the desk and put it on the bench of the old piano.

Jiang Yi subconsciously grabbed his sleeve and waited until he sat on the piano stool before raising his head slightly to Lu Li.

Lu Li also sat on the piano stool. He hugged him and stretched out his hand to cover his hands and took Jiang Yi's slender fingers to press the piano keys.

Lu Li, who has the most primitive hormonal aggression, is out of place with the piano.

In fact, it's the same. He has always liked boxing, and he likes all kinds of extreme sports. He enjoys the intense heartbeat and the pleasure of tearing the neck of a beast in the game.

He doesn't like the piano.

But because Jiang Yi once stopped in the piano room when he was a child and looked at the people in the piano room curiously, he went to learn.

He can't allow and can't stand Jiang Yi's eyes to stay on anyone.

Jiang Yi sat on the piano stool. On the shabby piano, his hand was clasped by a pair of slender fingers and pressed on the painted keys again and again.

He turned his head and looked at Lu Li behind him.

Lu Li lowered his eyes and didn't look at him, but his hand was a little tight, and his slender fingers were tightly intertwined.

The old piano made a gloomy buzz and slowly flowed in the empty piano room.

Jiang Yi has seen Lu Li playing the piano.

Under the golden dome, the brilliant crystal lamp is bright and luxurious. In front of the expensive grand piano, Lu Li will wear a suit and play under the attention of the guests.

The blonde teenager was noble and cold. He got up with a distant expression and accepted sincere or false praise from the guests, as if he was stubborn and bad-tempered from his bones.

But most of the time, it was Lu Li who played the piano theme song of Bobby.

In the piano room, on the second floor, in front of the piano in the floor-to-ceiling window of Nuo, in every place where there is a piano in Luzhai.

The wind outside the window floats on the curtains on the winter night. In the snow grains, you can see the corner of the moonlight through the glass window. The gloomy buzzing in the classroom gradually has a rhythm, and the sound of the piano is either light or heavy.

Jiang Yi was slightly stunned, as if he felt that the slightly sluggish sound of the piano was a little familiar.

It seems that he heard this song a long time ago when he was practicing with Arno.

Lu Li intertwined his fingers, and the movement of holding down the keys gradually became faster, and the flowing sound of the piano became clear and clear, buzzing echoing in the empty classroom.

The wedding in my dream.

Jiang Yi suddenly remembered the name of the song. His fingers subconsciously curled up a little, and his slender white fingers were firmly clasped by the other hand.

Can't get rid of it.

He was not given any chance to break free.

Until the last key of the piano stopped, the last low note fell.

Jiang Yi heard the person behind him leaning slightly, and his voice was full of joy, as if he had received some satisfaction, and said a word in his ear.