Extra 5

Lu Li finally returned the school uniform jacket to Jiang Yi.

After all, the temperature has often dropped recently, and the temperature difference between day and night is very large.

And Jiang Yi doesn't look very well.

Jiang Yi took his school uniform. He turned his head and said, "I'm back to class."

"School uniforms can be bought at the Academic Affairs Office."

"Sometimes you can go to the Academic Affairs Office to get one."

Lu Li said with a hum.

When Jiang Yi turned around, he heard the person behind him suddenly say, "I didn't leave the cigarette butt in the toilet."

Jiang Yi didn't understand at first, until he turned his head and saw Lu Li looking at him. He put one hand and repeated, "The cigarette butt is not mine."

Jiang Yi realized that the person in front of him was explaining to him what the dean had just asked at the school gate.

He laughed and nodded: "Okay, I got it."

Lu Li turned his head slightly, as if he was a little relieved.

After the Band-Aid, the relationship between the two seemed to be a lot closer, and they exchanged contact information. Even Lu Li seemed to regard it as a fixed procedure to come to him for dinner every day.

Be on time and strictly observe.

It was not until one day that Jiang Yi didn't come to school that Lu Li was empty and asked his classmates to know that Jiang Yi had asked for sick leave. He was afraid that he would infect other classmates in the dormitory and had returned home.

Lu Li stood at the door of the classroom without saying anything, but when the bell rang, he climbed over the wall to skip class and went home.

He called Lu Ting for the first time and asked if he could give him Jiang's father's contact information.

After two o'clock in the afternoon.

Jiang's family.

The bedroom is closed with curtains and the lights are turned off.

Jiang Yi's face was flushed, his forehead was soaked in cold sweat, and the silks were scattered in his eyebrows. His slender and thick eyelashes were closed, and his lips were also tightly squeezed, and the exhaled breath seemed to be hot and hot.

He curled up on the thin quilt, and the flush on his cheeks was against the paleness of the disease, which was so quiet that he could hardly see the ups and downs of his breath.

Lu Li, who pushed the door with the key, suddenly jumped several times, as if someone "bumped" something against his forehead, and suddenly shocked his heart.

He came forward and lifted the quilt, picked up the boy who was a little hot, touched the boy's forehead with the back of his hand, and found that the temperature on his forehead was not low.

Lu Li cursed at himself in his heart.

He was about to bend down to hug the person who got up and go out, but he didn't expect that the movement was too wide. The person who curled up in the quilt opened his eyes drowsily and looked at him.

Jiang Yi, who was a little dizzy, was also a little dull and asked him in a hoarse voice, "What's wrong?"

Lu Li bent down and passed through Jiang Yi's sweaty waist: "Go to the hospital."

Jiang Yi shook his head drowsily. He said in a hoarse voice, "No.

"I have taken the medicine."

He turned around, put the quilt over his head and said, "I'll just sleep."