101%

One person and one dog are deadlocked in front of the entrance.

A little bastard crawled slowly on the ground.

Jiang Yi gave a snoring, bent down to pick up the little bastard on the ground, and then raised his head and found that the blue eyes, big and small, seemed to be hostile to each other.

The little blue-eyed puppy stinged his teeth warily and arched his back at Lu Li at the door.

Lu Li's face was expressionless, and the shadow cast by his body size of nearly 1.9 meters covered the crooked puppy in front of him.

The little puppy, who was not as big as his shoes, continued to grin at him without fear.

Ten minutes later.

Jiang Yi sat on the sofa with the puppy in his arms. He crossed his legs and said with great interest, "Look at its eyes as you."

Lu Li was stiff-faced and didn't say anything, cutting vegetables in the open kitchen.

The little puppy was very obedient in Jiang Yi's arms. He tilted his head and whined, and stretched out his head to rub Jiang Yi's face, which made Jiang Yi look soft, his eyebrows bent, and the little pear vortex on his cheeks loomed.

He lowered his head and rubbed the puppy's fluffy head, and then thought for a while, "It's still very similar to you when you were a child."

Lu Li fiercely smashed a garlic, thinking that it would be better to say that the little bastard who snortled around in the water tank looked like him.

Jiang Yi crossed his legs and his fingers were bitten by the little dog. He said, "The schoolgirl said that she saw it on a rainy day."

"At that time, it was thrown in the flower florum. It looked four or five months old. It was wet all over. It couldn't open its eyes, so it could only hide under the flower floraea and hide from the rain."

He smiled and said in a soft voice, "The schoolgirl also showed me the photos taken that day."

Lu Li was cutting vegetables in the kitchen.

Jiang Yi touched the little milk dog's nose and looked at it tilting its head and showing its belly with big eyes. He bent his eyebrows and said, "Do you remember the first time we met when we were children?"

"When I saw that photo, I suddenly remembered our first meeting."

The same blue eyes, hiding under the flower flora, were soaked all over on rainy days, and their eyes were fierce.

The soft-hearted schoolgirl picked up the puppy and sent it to the pet hospital for examination. Because the schoolgirl herself had a lot of kittens and puppies, and the breed of the puppy was a large dog, so she had been looking for the owner of the puppy.

Knowing that the same Jiang Yi had the idea of having a pet, he asked with a try attitude, and took out the photo to show Jiang Yi.

After Jiang Yi saw the photo on a rainy day, he suddenly remembered Arno when he was a child.

Later, the blue-eyed puppy went home with him.

"..."

Lu Li didn't say anything. He turned his head and looked at the puppy wagging its tail on the sofa, stopped the kitchen knife in his hand and walked to the refrigerator.

Jiang Yi played with the puppy's paws. Looking up, he saw Lu Li take out a box of fresh chicken breast from the refrigerator.

Then he began to make supplementary food for the puppy with a stiff face.