47%

Hearing the words of the boy in front of him, Jiang Yi was stunned, and then remembered that the facial features of the boy in front of him were indeed very similar to the little curly Song Ziyi in kindergarten when he was a child.

It's just that the boy in front of him has a healthy wheat-colored skin, his eyes are bright, and he is much taller. He wears a basketball wrist guard on his wrist, which is a little different from the white skin color of Song Ziyi in kindergarten.

Seeing Jiang Yi looking at him, Song Ziyi scratched his head shamelessly and said, "I'm much darker than before in kindergarten."

"Classmates, are you sorry to let me out?"

A rapid voice sounded in the corridor.

Several students in the corridor were carrying mop buckets, and the mop was running all the way. The students carrying the mop hurriedly let the students standing in the middle of the corridor give way.

As soon as Jiang Yi reacted, he was quickly pulled to the window in front of the classroom by Song Ziyi in front of him, and his whole body was well covered by Song Ziyi.

After several students with shaking buckets and splashing mops left, Song Ziyi breathed a sigh of relief and stepped back a few steps.

Jiang Yi half raised his head and looked at Song Ziyi, who was almost one head taller than him in front of him. He wondered why he and Arno and Song Ziyi in front of him came from the same kindergarten, and the food they ate in the kindergarten were the same. Why did these two people grow so tall?

Song Ziyi looked at Jiang Yi. He put down and grabbed Jiang Yi's hand. His face turned a little red and said, "You are still the same as when you were a child."

The boy in front of him had black hair, cold white skin, and extremely beautiful eyebrows, as if it had been carefully carved. His school uniform was neatly fastened, and his body was thin, still a little sick, and his thin lips were light rose.

Jiang Yi looked down at his shoes and found that his shoes were much smaller than Song Ziyi's sneakers.

He touched his nose and felt that he was indeed the same as when he was a child. He was not in good health, not very tall, and his shoes were smaller than others.

Song Ziyi: "When I saw you on the public notice at that time, I thought it was the same name."

Although I thought it was the same name and the same surname, I still had some hope. On the first day of school, I always wandered in this corridor, hoping to meet Jiang Yi with the same name.

I didn't expect to be so lucky to meet the real Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi was also a little happy: "What class are you in now?"

Song Ziyi signed up for the name of a class. Jiang Yi was a little impressed. He heard that this class is a specialty class of City No. 1 Middle School, and art students and sports students are in this class.

Jiang Yi: "You should be a sports student, right?"

Song Ziyi nodded and said, "Yes, I'm a track and field sprinter."

When the city No. 1 Middle School recruited specialty students, Song Ziyi's family did not want him to apply for the city No. 1 Middle School, because City No. 1 Middle School, as the most competitive high school in the city, must suffer a lot after entering the city No. 1 Middle School.

But Song Ziyi always has an intuition that Jiang Yi will definitely study in the best high school in the city.

He also couldn't explain why he had such an intuition, but in his subconscious, he felt that Jiang Yi was definitely the best.