25%

Back to
Raise your own wife by yourself.
Traditional Chinese
Set up
Turn off the lights
big
Medium
small

Chapter 25

In the bedroom, Jiang Yi buried his head in the pillow, not looking at Lu Li with mathematical formulas on his face.

After all, anyone who is stared at by a pair of eyes before going to bed and still sticks to his beloved mathematical formula, no one can sleep steadily.

Lu Li didn't give him sleep. He reached out and lifted Jiang Yi's eyelids and said seriously, "Look at the formula."

Jiang Yi: "..."

He raised his head in a present position and looked at Lu Li, who had a formula on his forehead on the other side of the pillow.

Lu Li was satisfied. Jiang Yi looked at him before going to bed like this every day. He didn't believe that Jiang Yi couldn't dream of him when he slept.

Five minutes later.

Jiang Yi focused on looking at the mathematical formula, and Lu Li also looked at Jiang Yi's eyes, which was a little distracted.

The eyelashes are long and I want to play.

Lu Li thought itchyly, and after a while, he was wary and felt that he couldn't do it.

No way.

It can't be like this.

What should I do if I dream of Jiang Yi again at night?

As soon as Lu Li wanted to withdraw his eyes, he saw Jiang Yi tilting his head slightly, and then suddenly approached him.

Lu Li seemed to have been sedated. He watched Jiang Yi slowly approach him. The black pupils in front of him were wet and bright, and his cheeks were full of powder that had just taken a shower. He looked very soft, and his rose-colored lips opened and closed a few times.

"..."

He hardly heard what Jiang Yi said. His throat moved. As soon as he wanted to open his mouth, his head was patted by Jiang Yi.

"I said you had the wrong formula. Why are you in a daze?"

Jiang Yi looked at him seriously: "How did you take notes in class?"

Lu Li was a little stunned and subconsciously said, "Ah?"

Jiang Yi's face was stiff: "Didn't you listen carefully in class?"

Lu Li: "..."

"You promised me that you would listen to the class well if you were not in the same class."

The more Jiang Yi thought about it, the more serious it became.

Lu Li posted that formula on his head, and there could still be mistakes.

Maybe where he can't see, Lu Li is sleeping in class every day.

Jiang Yi lifted the quilt and said to Lu Li with a stiff face, "Go to the study and tell you the correct way to deform that formula."

"This content is very important and will be used in the future. You are confused now, and it will be difficult to correct it in the future."

Looking at Lu Li, who was stunned in bed, Jiang Yi said seriously, "Get up quickly."

Lu Li: "..."

Jiang Yi pulled Lu Li's hand and dragged him under the bed and said, "Hurry up--"

The study was brightly lit, and Lu Li felt a little confused. He obviously wanted Jiang Yi to dream of him. How could he end up being two people sitting in the study and staring at the math book?