41%

Chen Zhao felt a little inexplicable.

Lu Li in front of him stepped back stiffly a few steps, and the group behind him also tacitly stepped back a few steps, very cautiously keeping a certain distance from him.

He had never seen Lu Li, who was dragged like two or fifty-eight thousand in the fencing room, like this, as if there was a flood beast in front of him.

Until Chen Zhao heard a calm sentence behind him - "Who moved my puzzle?"

"..."

The whole audience was silent. He saw several people in front of him shaking their heads crazily in an instant, and the next second, five fingers pointed at him together.

Chen Zhao's eyelids suddenly jumped, and his heart suddenly sounded. He had an inexplicable feeling of a bad feeling.

He turned his head and saw Jiang Yi standing behind him with a snow-white towel around his neck, whispering like a ghost, "Did you spell the last piece of the puzzle?"

Jiang Yi's eyes are very beautiful. The tail of his eyes is narrow and long, and his pupils are black and bright, but at this moment, the black pupils are staring at him quietly, which makes people panic.

Chen Zhao felt a little cold in the back of his head, and unconsciously became stiff. It took him a while to nod.

Half an hour later.

Jiang Yi sat on the chair and stared at Chen Zhao, who was squatting on the ground and jigsaw puzzles. He said in a quiet voice, "The order of the last piece is wrong."

"Dertain it and fight again."

Chen Zhao: "..."

He didn't even have a seat, so he had to squat on the ground, because the chair was used to put Jiang Yi's precious puzzle, not for him.

He has been working hard for half an hour, and he has only spelled out a small part.

Because Jiang Yi can't see the jigsaw puzzles, he must spell them in order. The order must be on the left and the right, and finally from the bottom and above.

Chen Zhao angrily deducted the last misplaced jigsaw puzzle. He raised his head and just wanted to speak when he heard Jiang Yi say with a blank face, "What are you looking at?"

"Hurry up."

"..."

Chen Zhao: "I didn't see anything..."

He bowed his head silently and rummaged through a group of jigsaw fragments to find the appropriate jigsaw fragments. When his hands were about to cramped, he found out the jigsaw puzzle in the correct order.

Lu Li gloated, and no one knew better than him how tormented this process was.

When he was a child, Arno was domineering and arrogant. Because he didn't like Jiang Yi, he always played jigsaw puzzles, so he secretly dragged out Jiang Yi's jigsaw puzzle box one afternoon and tried his best to finish all the remaining jigsaw puzzles.

Later, the next three days could be called a nightmare. Jiang Yi stared at Arno, who was angry, dismantled all the jigsaw puzzles and did not allow any mistakes in the steps. After three days, he abruptly threw up Arno.

The kind that really vomited.

After finishing the last jigsaw puzzle, the weak Arno went to the toilet and vomited all the milk he drank in the morning in the toilet.

An hour later.

Chen Zhao is about to vomit.

He looked numb at a group of dazzling puzzles.