46%

Zhong Mao, with a frightened face, was so scared that he subconsciously wanted to scream.

Lu Li suddenly covered the mouth of the person in front of him.

He squeezed two words out of his teeth: "Shut up."

"I'm a fucking human being."

Zhong Mao was still frightened. It was not until Lu Li beat him on the head several times with a black face that he woke up in pain.

What a fucking human being.

Not a dream.

Zhong Mao's eyes were about to stare out. He just wanted to speak, but he didn't expect that the movement between the two was not well controlled, and the movement was a little louder.

Jiang Yi, who was sleeping on the bed, seemed to notice something. The fingers curled up next to his cheeks moved slightly, and his eyelashes trembled a few times like butterfly wings.

Lu Li and Zhong Mao, whose mouth was covered, suddenly stiffened and dared not come out.

After a while, Jiang Yi, who was still sleeping soundly with his eyes closed, the two of them were relieved.

Ten minutes later.

Lu Li held his breath, carefully picked up the quilt, and gently put his hands on the bed.

After getting out of bed, the first thing he did was to drag Zhong Mao, who was sleeping on the floor, out of the bedroom with a blank face.

Zhong Mao: "..."

Outside the living room, Lu Li kicked Zhong Mao on the sofa, lowered his voice and cursed, "What the hell are you doing if you don't sleep in the middle of the night?"

"Wake up Jiang Yi, and fuck you go to bed."

Zhong Mao covered his buttocks and was scolded. It seemed that he began to feel that it was a little scary to squat at the head of the bed in the middle of the night. He immediately apologized with a guilty heart.

But after a while, Zhong Mao felt something was wrong.

Before he asked Lu Li why he ran to Jiang Yi's bed in the middle of the night and raised his hand and shook it in the middle of the night. Why did Lu Li preempt him?

No matter how you look at it, Lu Li is more like the person who secretly touched in the middle of the night, right?

Zhong Mao immediately stared at Lu Li and scolded, "I squatted at the head of his bed in the middle of the night. Why do you still climb on his bed at night!"

Lu Li: "Do you have any opinion?"

"Give me back the slippers on your feet before you have any objections."

Zhong Mao: "..."

Lu Li carefully pushed open the bedroom door and gently smashed the pillow on the floor to Zhong Mao. He turned his head and said indifferently: "Get out and sleep."

Zhong Mao: "..."

He took a look at the sofa in the dark living room, which looked very gloomy and terrible in the shaking curtains.

Zhong Mao hurriedly carried the pillow and scratched it in front of the bedroom door. At least he squeezed into the bedroom.

After squeezing into the bedroom, Zhong Mao put his hand on his abdomen peacefully like a dead person sleeping in a coffin. With a motionless look, Lu Li closed the bedroom door with a cold face and climbed into Jiang Yi's bed.

The next morning.

After experiencing military training, Jiang Yi's biological clock was still at a fixed time. He was half asleep and half awake before the alarm clock rang, and he had a little sober consciousness.