38%

Jiang Yi took the bag of drinks and asked around, but he didn't get any result.

In desperation, Jiang Yi could only give the bag of drinks to the students around him. When he divided the drinks, Jiang Yi found that the drink was still his favorite green plum-flavored drink.

When the drink was delivered to the end, Jiang Yi sat next to Lu Li and handed the last bottle of drink to Lu Li, but there was no response.

Jiang Yi turned his head and found that Lu Li beside him looked cold.

He touched the back of Lu Li's hand with an iced drink and said doubtfully, "Don't you want it?"

Lu Li didn't say anything.

Cheng Chao sat at the other end, unskink the drink and suddenly said, "Jiang Yi."

Jiang Yi raised his head and said, "What's wrong?"

Cheng Chao said happily, "Tomorrow I'll help you find out which girl gave it to you."

"If you feel sorry, just send another bag of drinks to someone tomorrow."

Like Jiang Yi, there should be a lovely girl. The two of them carry their schoolbags to the bookstore to read after school, instead of following the mad dog to occupy Lu Li every day.

Jiang Yi felt that Cheng Chao's words made sense.

He couldn't take other people's things for no reason, so he nodded seriously.

Lu Li suddenly stretched out his hand, took away the open drink in Jiang Yi's hand and said, "No."

He stared at Cheng Chao and said, "I'll help Jiang Yi return it tomorrow."

Cheng Chao said lightly, "It's for Jiang Yi."

"Maybe it's Jiang Yi who wants to see someone."

"What do you mean by helping Jiang Yi go back?"

Ying Zhuohan stopped his movements. He was as dull as him, and he noticed that something was wrong with the atmosphere. He looked at Cheng Chao and Lu Li. He didn't know why they seemed to be tit-for-tat.

No one can think that every time there is a break, as long as people from key classes go to the commissary, the people who come back will always carry a bag of drinks and say that it is for Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi asked the classmate who was carrying the drink, but each student said that the person who handed a bag of drink to him was different every time.

After the afternoon training, Lu Li did not go to the canteen with Jiang Yi for the first time, but went to the commissary by himself.

Jiang Yi followed Cheng Chao and his party sitting in the canteen. Zhong Mao secretly played with his mobile phone and sent a message to his girlfriend while eating.

Jiang Yi looked at Zhong Mao several times and almost put his chopsticks out of the plate, reminding Zhong Mao several times.

Qin Lan took the meat and said, "Don't worry about him."

"That's what he's like when he falls in love."

"If you have feelings, you can drink enough water."

Jiang Yi sighed that falling in love is really amazing.

Zhong Mao finally removed his eyes from his mobile phone. He was embarrassed to smile. He said seriously, "You don't understand."

"You will understand when you fall in love."

He floated and said, "That feels very beautiful."

"By the way, where's Brother Lu?"

Jiang Yi picked up the vegetables on the plate: "Maybe I went to the commissary to buy flower dew."