90%

In the toilet compartment, Jiang Yi, whose brain was short-circuited, looked at the door of the toilet compartment closed by Cheng Chao.

The compartment door was closed for less than a minute.

The people outside seemed to think of something again. They pushed open the door of the toilet compartment again, then stuffed a piece of paper to Jiang Yi, and finally closed the door.

Jiang Yi subconsciously looked down at the stuffed paper and found that it was a small composition he had written all night.

The kind of affectionate.

"..."

Now he is lying on his hand, and Cheng Chao, who is also folded in half and neatly.

Jiang Yi: "..."

He seemed to be still caught in the huge impact of being smashed. He didn't slow down and looked blankly at the closed toilet compartment door.

Cheng Chao.

From high school, he has been like a homophobic Cheng Chao.

Why are they so calm when they hit them?

Lu Li lowered his head and looked at Jiang Yi, who seemed to have been short-circuited for a long time. He was a little distressed. He kissed Jiang Yi's hair and pinched Jiang Yi's cheek.

It's like fixing the short-circuited small robot for ping-pong.

At the end of the corridor, not far from the bathroom, a row of people squatted on the ground and stared.

Zhong Mao said calmly, "Do you have to go to the toilet in the last interval?"

"Is there gold or silver in the last interval?"

Ying Zhuohan grabbed the tissue and cried without tears, "Brother, I have been going to the toilet in the last compartment since I was a child..."

"I can't go to the toilet if I'm not in the last cubicle."

Qin Lan also squatted on the ground and said silently, "What about now?"

Ying Zhuohan said with a sad face, "Now I can't pull it out--"

"Why do you think Jiang Yi wants to be with the one surnamed Lu?"

He also kissed Lu.

"I can't pull it out when I think about it--"

It's so sad that he can't pull it out.

A few people: "..."

Cheng Chao stood in front of several people squatting in a row, with one hand in his pocket, and looked particularly like the teaching director.

After a while, two people came out of the bathroom.

Several people squatting on the ground pulled out their necks and looked at them secretly, and even Cheng Chao turned his head to look.

"Damn it... How can these two people walk the red carpet like getting married..."

"Don't say it, it's a little like..."

The business club is luxuriously decorated, with bright crystal lights in the bathroom and a long red carpet.

Two 18-year-old boys walked shoulder to shoulder, with long legs walking towards the eyes of several people.

Zhong Mao, who squatted in a row, was sad, and there was a sense of melancholy when he saw himself guarding his brotherly love.

Qin Lan, who was squatting on the ground, was also melancholy. He remembered that when he was in high school, Lu Li pressed him and forced him to write Jiang Yi's good impression.