37%

On the way back from the office, Lu Li put one hand in his pocket and lazily followed Jiang Yi back.

There is no need to look at his expression. You can feel the happy breath just by looking at the shadow projected on the ground.

Cheng Chao's face was like a wooden, and he walked at the end of the group.

Jiang Yi turned back from time to time. He bit Lu Li's ear and whispered with a puzzled expression, "What's wrong with Cheng Chao?"

Lu Li looked calm: "Who knows?"

Jiang Yi said entangled, "I feel that he has been a little strange recently."

Lu Li didn't want Jiang Yi to notice others. He didn't change his face and said, "I guess it's adolescent rebellion."

"Don't worry about him."

After returning to the dormitory, Lu Li felt that the military training base was also beneficial for the first time.

For example, the bed is just so small that it suits his heart.

The other roommates in the dormitory wondered that these people were taken to the office by the instructor. Jiang Yi's bed collapsed, and these people were probably also scolded. Why did Lu Li still look proud when he came back?

It's like a great happy event falling from the sky.

On the contrary, Cheng Chao's face was right, like a person who had really been scolded, with a rustic face.

Several roommates were puzzled. The roommates who snored like thunder in bed in the dormitory took out their backpacks, took out a few pairs of earplugs, and shyly handed them to the people in the dormitory one by one.

He was born tall and scratched his head shyly and said that he knew that he had a problem with snoring. Snoring at night would definitely affect the sleep of the rest of the dormitory.

So I specially prepared a new earplug for everyone, but yesterday I was busy packing up and forgot about it.

Jiang Yi took the earplugs, looked at his roommate in front of him and apologized. He shook his head and said it didn't matter.

After the lights went out at night, it didn't take long for the shop to hear the familiar snoring sound, which was like thunder.

As soon as Jiang Yi closed his eyes, he felt that the earplugs in his ears had been removed.

He opened his eyes and found that it was Lu Li who took off his earplugs.

In the dark, Lu Li buried his head in his neck and played with his hair with his fingers. In a thin fragrance of shampoo, he suddenly said in a low voice, "Jiang Yi."

Jiang Yi didn't want to look at it and said, "No."

"Can't bite."

Lu Li turned a deaf ear. He held his earlobe in his mouth and pulled him into his arms. The tip of his nose moved and buried it in his neck. His burning breath sprayed on his skin, making the small piece of skin hot.

His voice couldn't be heard whether it was hoarse or because he was buried in his neck, and he said vaguely, "Just one bite."

Jiang Yi's fingers curled up slightly and felt that the earlobe to the back of the ear was numb and a little itchy.

He felt a little strange, and his breathing also inexplicably started to heat up.

Lu Li's recent bite has become more and more strange. It's not like the kind of intimate anger, like a hungry beast, like eating him in one bite.