74%

After Jiang Yi said that, it was not only the little boy who sold flowers who was stunned, but also Lu Li, who was originally picky and wanted to buy the largest rose.

He squatted on the ground and suddenly looked up at Jiang Yi, as if he didn't believe what he heard.

Until the little boy who sold flowers realized it, he hurriedly picked out the rose chosen by Jiang Yi and packed it for Jiang Yi. Lu Li didn't react and looked at Jiang Yi in a daze.

Jiang Yi also squatted on the ground. Under the dim yellow street lamp of the summer night, his eyebrows were bent, and a small pear vortex came out of his soft cheeks. He took the largest and most reddescent rose and asked him, "Do you want it?"

Lu Li was a little short of breath. He whispered, "Boyfriend?"

Jiang Yi was quick to cover his mouth as soon as he wanted to speak.

Lu Li's throat moved violently. He covered Jiang Yi's mouth and said fiercely with a little bluff, "You gave it."

"I can't take it back."

He was afraid that Jiang Yi was not clear-headed. After waking up, he had to take it back until the admission notice came down. He repeated fiercely, "You can't take it back."

But after a while, Lu Li whispered, "At least not tonight."

Let him be happy for at least one night.

Jiang Yi: "..."

Can this thing be taken back?

He silently opened his hand covering his mouth and whispered, "What am I taking back?"

Lu Li: "I don't understand."

But I just don't think it's true.

It's like a fucking dream.

Jiang Yi stuffed the packaged roses into his hand, and his ears were a little red and whispered, "Do you want it?"

Lu Li: "Yes."

He lowered his head and rubbed the sweat on his knees before carefully taking the roses handed to him by Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi seemed to remember something and looked up at Qin Lan and several people not far away.

Several people stretched out their necks and looked at them. Seeing them looking over, they immediately bowed their heads and buttoned the ground. Those who smoked and played with their mobile phones.

Ying Zhuohan slowed down a step. There was no floor button for him, and there was no cigarette for him. He couldn't take out his mobile phone. So he looked up at the dark sky and rubbed his eyes and said that it was so dark that he couldn't see anything.

I don't think you saw it, right?

Jiang Yi was a little relieved.

After all, he is not ready to tell everyone. When his friends are with friends, it may make everyone feel a little strange.

Especially Cheng Chao.

Jiang Yized that Cheng Chao might be a little...

homophobia?

This word should be correct.

Every time he saw him getting too close to Lu Li, Cheng Chao couldn't wait to cough into a broken gong's throat.

This makes Jiang Yi a little worried.

Lu Li was still dreamily bowing his head and pulling his rose, and was pulled up by Jiang Yi to walk towards Qin Lan's group.