43%

It rained heavily on the last day of military training.

The rain came quickly and quickly, and it fell like soybeans, which caught all the teachers and students on the playground off guard.

Originally, the last program on the last day was to hold a military training summary and a ceremony to thank the instructor. When the director of the teaching office on the stage was enthusiastically summarizing the performance of the military training, he saw the pouring rain falling down, and he could not even see the students clearly.

In the rain and fog, the dark students rushed to the teaching building in the rain and fog like scattered bubbles.

Before Jiang Yi in the team could react, he was covered with a coat by the people behind him. He was picked up and ran, and was carried back to the dormitory building all the way.

In the back, his feet didn't even touch the ground, and he was easily picked up and ran to the dormitory building.

It's just a little bumpy.

Jiang Yi had a coat on his head. When he stopped, he pulled off the coat on his head and found that it was raining heavily outside the building.

Crackling rain foam hit the ground and splashed white foam, and a layer of water soon accumulated in the shallower position of the military training base.

Lu Li touched his head and looked down to see if he had been caught in the rain.

There was a lot of noise in the dormitory building. All the fast running students squeezed in to avoid the rain.

After a while, the corridor was full of a group of students, lying on the railing and watching the heavy rain.

Jiang Yi returned his coat to Lu Li. As soon as he raised his eyes, he saw Chen Zhao on the corridor of the dormitory building not far away.

The dormitory building of the military training base is a cloister type. Chen Zhao supported the railing with one hand and stared at Jiang Yi through the rain and fog.

Jiang Yi opened his eyes slightly. In the vast rain and fog, he suddenly remembered the sentence in Chen Zhao's mouth: "We saw it when we were young."

He and Chen Zhao seem to have met when they were young.

It was a rainy day like today. It was raining heavily. He was wearing suspenders and sitting on the bench outside the fencing room waiting for Arno, waiting for him to fall asleep.

It seems that a little boy came to talk to him.

But Xiao Jiang Yi, who was sleeping in a daze, just looked at him, then shook his head and said nothing more.

Looking at Jiang Yijiu looking at a direction not far away for a long time, as if he was thinking about something, Lu Li narrowed his eyes and looked up in that direction.

As soon as I raised my eyes, I saw Chen Zhao, who was black and blue by him not far away, and his eyes were blue.

Lu Li: "..."

With a little bit of mind, he stretched out his hand to cover Jiang Yi's head and dragged Jiang Yi back to the dormitory to wipe his hair.

In the dormitory, Jiang Yi sat on the stool. Lu Li wiped his hair behind him. He turned his head and said, "It seems that I saw Chen Zhao when I was a child."

Lu Li's men stopped: "When?"

Jiang Yi thought for a while and said, "When you had a fencing class when I was a child, I waited for you outside when you finished."