42%

Lu Li sat alone in front of the iron fence for half an hour.

In the distance, the afterglow of the sunset is like melting gold, and the noisy and vague noise receded like a tide.

In the long silence, he looked at a small depression not far away.

Some years in the military training base, the small depression should have been crushed out by stones. On rainy days, the depression will be full of white and bright water.

When he was a child, Jiang Yi liked to see big puddles on rainy days.

He has infinite concern for the big puddle. When it is full and when it falls, Jiang Yi always likes to sit on a small stool and keep an eye on it.

Lu Li's mood was white and bright, like the water in the puddle, so full that it seemed to overflow.

He thought, no wonder Cheng Chao wanted to stop him and Jiang Yi before.

No wonder Cheng Chao reacted so much when he saw the mark behind Jiang Yi's neck.

No wonder Chen Zhao just stayed in their dormitory all night last night and found that his relationship with Jiang Yi was abnormal.

His feelings for Jiang Yi, which was about to be full, were like boiling boiling water, covered by a transparent glass lid, but the steaming water vapor could not be suppressed in any case. He had even overturned the glass lid and splashed a lot of hot water foam in the boiling.

Others only need to smell the sound and turn their heads, and they will wake up to the boiling water.

Chen Zhao thought that he would panic in that abnormal sentence, or even run away in confusion, thinking that he had spied on his amazing secret.

Lu Li licked the cracked corners of his lips and became excited in the tingling.

He said to himself, "It's abnormal..."

The next second, he suddenly laughed and muttered in a low voice.

Fuck it is not normal.

There has never been such a truth in the world.

If you like a person, it is called abnormal to a person, then what is normal?

---

In the evening, the sunset gradually fell on the horizon, and the afterglow slowly disappeared. The last few rays of light on the horizon were swallowed up, and the horizon was almost blurred.

The commissary.

The golden-haired teenager's hand bone was casually attached to a band-aid on the ground, and he was bending down to carefully find the ice cream in the freezer.

The owner's wife of the commissary remembers this blonde boy. After all, she can buy all the green plum drinks in the commissary at once. It's the first time I've seen the boss's wife for so many years.

Lu Li bent down and rummaged in the freezer of the commissary to find the white chocolate-flavored ice cream that Jiang Yi liked.

But probably he came late, and the ice cream in the freezer was no longer white chocolate.

Lu Li looked up and said, "Boss, don't you have white chocolate ice cream?"

The boss's wife said, "Look for it. If you can't find it, I guess it's not."

"The dark chocolate flavor has just been replenished this afternoon. Why don't I get you a dark chocolate flavor?"

Lu Li's hand was a little red in the freezer. He lowered his head, looked again and said, "No."