71%

Stress?

Jiang Yi was a little hesitant. He looked at Lu Li's hard face and couldn't understand why Lu Li was under pressure.

But maybe everyone has their own troubles.

Maybe Lu Li realized that his behavior in the past few days was very abnormal.

Just like before, he felt that although he was not so perverted, he also felt that he was a little pervert after introspection.

Jiang Yi thought for a moment and saw Song Ziyi running to him and greeting him warmly.

Lu Li held his hand and stared at him with no expression on his face.

Jiang Yi silently kicked Lu Li with his heel, signaling Lu Li to say hello to others.

Lu Li was quiet for a moment, and then coldly raised her chin to Song Ziyi and reluctantly said hello.

Jiang Yi: "..."

Song Ziyi: "..."

Jiang Yi touched his nose and then asked Song Ziyi what was wrong with him.

Song Ziyi touched his head and said with a little embarrassment, "I haven't seen you these days. I was surprised to see you just now, so I said hello."

He looked at Jiang Yi and seemed to think of something and hurriedly said, "Ye. By the way, can I ask you something?"

"It's about your cram school. I have a friend who likes the girl in your cram school very much..."

Without saying anything, Song Ziyi Yuguang saw Lu Li holding his cold hands. What he said immediately stopped like a brake, and then hesitantly, as if it was because Lu Li was there, he was too embarrassed to disclose other people's privacy.

Jiang Yi thought for a thought. He turned his head and looked at Lu Li and said, "Have you been under a lot of pressure recently?"

Lu Li held his hand and nodded proudly.

Jiang Yi twisted his shoulder to the right and said, "Do you see the horizontal bar over there?"

Lu Li continued to nod proudly.

Jiang Yi said actively, "You can do a few things to relieve stress."

Lu Li: "..."

He has a mental illness to do pull-ups on the horizontal bar at night.

Ten minutes later.

"Classmate, are you all right?"

Under the dim yellow street lamp, in the horizontal bar area of the playground, a classmate carefully looked at the blonde boy who was holding his hand on the horizontal bar with one hand and asked the boy in front of him hesitantly.

The boy stood still on the horizontal bar, looked extremely bad, and couldn't take his eyes off the two people talking on the lawn not far from the playground.

The boy held on the horizontal bar motionless for more than ten minutes, just like he couldn't get cramps when doing pull-up on the horizontal bar.

"..."

Lu Li bowed his head and found that his arms were numb and he didn't know it.

He let go of his hand and jumped down and said, "It's okay."

Then he changed to the equipment next to him in the stunned eyes of his classmates, and continued to stare at the lawn of the playground in the distance with a bad face.

On the lawn of the playground in the distance, the dark-haired boy sat on the lawn, beside him was a boy with slightly curly hair, with a bright smile.

The two didn't know what they were talking about. Jiang Yi turned his head and listened to the people beside him and laughed from time to time.