20%

Seven o'clock in the evening.

The purple-gold afterglow spreads in the land house halfway up the mountain, dyeing the towering spire of European-style buildings with a beautiful golden light.

In the s city of an inch of land and an inch of gold, this top mansion covers an area of more than 6,000 square meters and can overlook the whole city on the large terrace in the backyard.

The black iron carved door slowly opened, and the atmosphere was solemn in a black car.

Jiang Yi's back was straight. He looked solemn and said cautiously, "I remember that my aunt seems to be at home today, right?"

Lu Li's two long legs casually hit him and said lazily, "No."

"My mother went shopping with her little sister today. Don't worry."

Jiang Yi nervously buckled his schoolbag and said suspiciously, "Really?"

Lu Li: "I lied to you that I'm a puppy."

"Uncle Jiang is also on a business trip with my father. He won't come back until the 18th. Don't think about sneaking back and sleeping at home tonight."

Jiang Yi breathed a sigh of relief. Hearing Lu Li's words, he muttered, "I went back to my house to sleep. Why did I sneak back secretly? It's like being a thief..."

Lu Li pretended not to hear and complained to him that the Rocket Class made up lessons every afternoon for too long, and the school was so late. What if he starved the students' stomachs?

Jiang Yi: "It's okay. It's just that I've been doing it for more than an extra hour, and I won't be hungry."

Lu Li snorted coldly and obviously disagreed.

The black car stopped slowly, and the two got out of the car and walked into the hall side by side through the gate of the Golden Dome.

The magnificent hall is golden, and the bright crystal lamp shines on the women on the long dining table.

The woman is beautiful, with beautiful eyebrows and elegant manners. Her long golden hair is pulled up, her lips are slightly upturned, and her eyebrows are somewhat similar to Lu Li, which is beautiful.

She leaned against the chair and admired her shiny cardamom-colored nails, and the dishes in front of her looked rich and exquisite.

Jiang Yi stiffened in place, and his footsteps stopped abruptly. Lu Li in front of him also stiffened.

Hearing the noise, a great light bloomed in Lu's eyes. She looked up, got up and swayed and ran happily, "Dear baby! Do you want me?"

Lu Li held Jiang Yi's schoolbag. As soon as he opened his mouth, he heard his biological mother happy to say to him, "Arno, get out of the way."

Lu Li turned sideways and looked at the woman holding Jiang Yi hard with a blank face. She rubbed happily and said, "The longer you are, the better you look!"

Jiang Yi's head was hugged, and he said dryly, "Auntie, you are getting more and more beautiful."

Lu's mother smiled and let go of the person in her arms, pinched Jiang Yi's face and said, "Why are you thin again?"

Lu Li moved his mother's hand and said dissatisfiedly, "He gained four pounds last month."

Lu's mother said seriously, "It's only four catties?"

Jiang Yi struggled in a low voice and said, "Auntie, it's too much..."

Lu's mother was worried: "You see, Arno eats like a cow every day. Why do you eat with him to grow a little meat?"