67%

While Jiang Yi was still worried, Cheng Chao's reaction was unexpected.

It was so big that Jiang Yi almost scared him.

Cheng Chao took off his glasses, put his hands on the table, rubbed his face deeply, stroked his hair a few times, and took a deep breath and pressed his eyebrows.

He seemed to be unable to control himself and said, "Jiang Yi."

Jiang Yi lay on the table and raised his head. He said cautiously, "Ah?"

Cheng Chao took a deep breath and gritted his teeth and said, "Do you know what a pervert is?"

He seems to be a tutor. He looks at the students who can't teach and hit the students on the south wall. Now he is trying to explain the questions to the students.

"A pervert is the kind of person who climbs people's bed every day."

During the military training, I couldn't kick it any more. Like his mother's dog skin plaster, he relied on the ambassador since he was a child.

I didn't pay attention to his shop at all.

He even said in front of him that his toilet water was smelly.

Don't use his dew water.

He is so perverted that he even cares about the source of the smell on Jiang Yi, just like his mother's wild dog enclosure.

Listening to Cheng Chao's words, Jiang Yi grabbed a handful of hair and whispered sadly, "I know."

Although he doesn't climb other people's beds every day, he is not particularly perverted.

But thinking about those things all day may also be a little pervert.

Which normal person thinks of that night as soon as he sleeps with his friends?

Cheng Chao: "You know what the hell you know."

Jiang Yi shook his head. He sighed and said, "You don't understand."

Cheng Chao: "..."

He pressed his eyebrows, and then said indifferently, "Then tell me why you think you are a pervert?"

"Did you steal other people's underwear or watch them take a shower?"

Jiang Yi was stunned for a moment, and then shook his head honestly and said no.

Cheng Chao said again, "What kind of pervert are you?"

Jiang Yi's ears were a little red. He didn't dare to say why he thought he was a pervert. He just touched his nose and said, "I think it's..."

Cheng Chao's eyelids jumped wildly: "Hide."

He bent down and pulled out a large pile of test papers from Jiang Yi's drawer, hit the table with Jiang Yi's thick test papers in China, and then said, "Do you see it?"

"I haven't seen anyone do so many questions in a week like you."

"You have something wrong with brushing the questions."

Jiang Yi: "????"

Cheng Chao: "I brushed too many questions, and it's normal for the stress brain to have some problems."

"I'm looking at the topic every day, and I haven't seen you go out for a walk."

"It's strange that there is nothing wrong with your brain."

Jiang Yi was stunned. It took him a while to think, is it really a problem caused by his excessive pressure?

Cheng Chao raised his jaw slightly and said, "Look at it yourself."