48%

Since I met Song Ziyi, Lu Li hasn't been in a good mood all day.

Cheng Chao was very calm about this, but Zhong Mao was very puzzled. He asked Qin Lan and realized that it might be because of Song Ziyi.

Zhong Mao was a little stunned. He didn't believe it and muttered, "Isn't Song Ziyi a classmate of Jiang Yi Kindergarten?"

How can you be angry to the sake of kindergarten classmates?

After all, kindergartens happened more than ten years ago. For most people, even the memory of kindergartens is vague.

Qin Lan said calmly, "Don't you know?"

"He has always hated everyone around Jiang Yi equally."

For the people around Jiang Yi, Lu Li adheres to the equal attitude of all sentient beings - they are all fucking annoying.

There is no exception.

It does not matter whether he is in kindergarten or junior high school.

Zhong Mao: "..."

It seems so.

Whoever sticks tightly to Jiang Yi, Lu Li is very annoyed.

He swallowed his saliva and suddenly felt that it was really not easy to sleep in the same room with Jiang Yi every day, and he felt that he had to lower his sense of existence in Jiang Yijia these days.

So Jiang Yi found that the group of people around him were half dead all day.

Ying Zhuohan was out of his mind, and Zhong Mao was as quiet as a chicken. Not to mention Lu Li, there was nothing good to tell him this day, and his face was also stinky.

Jiang Yi quietly asked Cheng Chao if he knew the reason. Cheng Chao smiled and said that it was just because everyone didn't like to start school.

Although Jiang Yi thought it made sense, he still held a little heart.

After returning from school, Zhong Mao followed Jiang Yi home, trying to solve himself quickly and reduce his sense of existence, so the first thing he did when he returned to Jiang Yijia was to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

Try to take a shower early and lie down early.

When Zhong Mao was taking a shower, there were only Jiang Yi and Lu Li left in the room.

Lu Li half raised his head. He played with Jiang Yi's hand and whispered, "I don't like Song Ziyi."

Jiang Yi sighed, "I know."

Lu Li didn't say anything. He stared at the ceiling lighting and said in a muffled voice, "You don't know."

Jiang Yi would not know why he didn't like Song Ziyi at all.

Jiang Yi always feels that he is as domineering and domineering like Arno when he was a child. He is unreasonable to the people around him and has always stubbornly insisted that they are the best in the world.

So Jiang Yi will never know why he doesn't like Song Ziyi.

Jiang Yi said seriously, "I know."

Lu Li straightened up a little. He stared at Jiang Yi and said, "Then why don't you think I like Song Ziyi?"

Jiang Yi said seriously, "Because I gave Song Ziyi two watercolor pens in kindergarten when I was a child."

He added seriously, "And he hasn't used it yet."

No one knows more about Arno's grudge when he was a child.

Even the chicken can't escape the grudge Arno, not to mention Song Ziyi, who took two boxes of watercolor pens.