50%

When Jiang Yi played the jigsaw puzzle for the first hour, Lu Li was thinking about when Jiang Yi could like him as much as he liked the jigsaw puzzle.

When Jiang Yi was in high spirits and played jigsaw puzzles for an hour and a half, it was normal for Lu Li to calmly think about having a hobby.

After all, at least Jiang Yi didn't look at the mobile phone like Zhong Mao lying on the floor.

When Jiang Yi was addicted to the jigsaw puzzle for two hours, Lu Li was thinking about when the jigsaw puzzle would disappear from the earth.

For two hours, Jiang Yi, who was in high spirits, didn't even give him a look.

During these two hours, Zhong Mao on the floor looked at his mobile phone and laughed, at least patted his thighs and told them about the fun on his mobile phone.

But in the whole process of jigsaw puzzle, Jiang Yi turned his head and said to him that he was, "Sit down a little."

"I'm blocking the light of the jigsaw puzzle."

Lu Li: "..."

The jigsaw puzzle comes first, the puddle comes second, and he ends, right?

Jiang Yi pressed down the last piece of the puzzle with satisfaction, and felt that the people around him were like squatting. He immediately leaned over and pressed him. Obviously, he was not happy and stared at him with a straight face.

Jiang Yi somehow covered his neck warily and said, "Don't bite."

Lu Li raised his eyebrows and thought that he had heard this sentence since he was a child.

He didn't take this sentence to heart at all, and still wanted to be the same as before, bite first.

After biting, he admitted his mistake to Jiang Yi. Anyway, for so many years, he has enjoyed this routine every time.

A few seconds later.

Lu Li, who was kicked out of bed inadjure, sat on the floor in a daze face.

Jiang Yi tightened his face, turned his head and didn't look at him. He said, "I can't do it."

Zhong Mao was stunned. He looked at Jiang Yi on the bed and Lu Li sitting on the floor. He curled up in the quilt nervously, and then squirmed the quilt silently, a little away from Lu Li.

+ Lu Li's long legs bent suffocatedly. He looked down at the floor and then at Jiang Yi on the bed.

Finally, his face darkened and he stood up.

Zhong Mao immediately wanted to stand up nervously. He was afraid that Lu Li, who was gloomy, would have a conflict with Jiang Yi. He immediately said, "Brother Lu, Brother Lu! It's just a fight. Don't be impulsive--"

"Jiang Yi is just joking--"

Unexpectedly, before Zhong Mao finished his words, Lu Li, who looked at the gloomy face, came to him, stretched out his hand and bent down. He directly pulled the thick quilt in Zhong Mao's frightened eyes, and threw Zhong Mao out of the bedroom door.

After throwing it out, Lu Li shook the bedroom door with no expression on his face, as if to warn Zhong Mao to get away.

Zhong Mao: "???"

He sat on the quilt with a confused face.

When Zhong Mao reflected, he immediately pressed his ears to the bedroom door nervously, observed the movement from the bedroom door, and tried to rush in to rescue Jiang Yi at the first time of the conflict.

After all, he has never seen Lu Li's gloomy face in his eight lifetime.

The last time I saw Lu Li's face, I played basketball with the seniors of the school team in junior high school. In the senior grade, he deliberately fouled and hit Lu Li, which made Lu Li fall to the ground. Not only did he have a scratch on his knee, but the most serious thing was that Lu Li had been too dirty to use the wrist guard that he was reluctant to touch others.