97%

"Good boy? Good boy?"

On the sofa in the living room, the old lady patted the good grandson who looked at her mobile phone with a smile and said, "What do you see?"

"So happy?"

Jiang Yi, who looked down at the mobile phone, subconsciously looked up. He locked the mobile phone and unconsciously smiled on his lips. His eyebrows bent and looked happy. He took a white breath and said with joy in his voice, "I didn't see anything--"

After saying that, he got up and ran to the kitchen again. As he ran, he said, "Grandma, I'll go to the kitchen to help Dad--"

The old lady shouted, and she looked at her grandson, who was almost happy and said helplessly, "Slow down--"

"This child, what on earth is so happy..."

Jiang Yiyao, who ran all the way to the kitchen of the yard, said, "Dad!"

Jiang's father, who was busy in the kitchen, raised his head. He was cutting vegetables in an apron and looked at Jiang Yi, who was running over with a cigarette: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Yi's eyebrows were bent and his eyes were bent. He was like a bird that was about to fly out of the cage. His eyes were shining in the kitchen and he said, "Dad, I'll help you--"

He strolled around the kitchen and couldn't help saying, "Dad, do you really agree?"

Jiang's father cut the vegetables and looked at his child falling like a feathered bird. He knew what Jiang Yi was asking, but he still pretended not to know and said with a tiger face, "What do you agree with?"

Jiang Yi looked at Jiang's father without blinking. His eyes were shining and he said, "Arno."

"Arno said Dad, you gave him a red envelope."

Jiang's father washed the kitchen knife and said, "That boy passed so fast?"

Jiang Yiyi followed him and said, "Dad really agree?"

Jiang's father squatted down and picked up the mud radish in the corner. Jiang Yi also squatted down and looked at him. The little civet cat warmed up next to the burning boiler opened its eyes and lay on Jiang Yi's slippers.

Jiang's father took a few radishes and looked at Jiang Yi. He said with a tiger face, "I've given all the red envelopes. That boy doesn't know what's going on?"

Jiang Yi squatted on the ground. He looked at Jiang's father, rubbed his eyes, and smiled a little red in his eyes. Then he said, "Thank you, Dad."

Of course, he knows what this means to Jiang's father.

As a father, he worked hard to bring up the children who have always been in poor health. The child grew up very well and was admitted to a good university. Seeing that the child would have a good job, he hoped that the child would start a family as soon as possible, and his career and family would be happy.

But I didn't expect that my child would be with a same-sex person.

Jiang Yi knew that Jiang's father had always been worried about the gap between the Jiang family and the Lu family.

On the first day of returning to school after coming out of the closet, Lu Li was still limping. They returned to the rental house together, and Lu Li, who was still in a low fever, soon fell asleep.

So Jiang Yi went to clean up the clothes in the laundry basket. According to his previous habit, he took out all the clothes pockets in the laundry basket to prevent Bluetooth headphones or tissues from being spoiled in his pocket.