39%

"This group of instructors are the same. Hey, how many times have they said that when the sun is bright, they let the students stay in the shade of the trees and don't listen..."

The dull summer wind floats on the leaves, and the sunlight is thrown out of the shutters, dividing the sporadic light spots.

In the infirmary, the doctor in a white coat sighed. She looked up and saw the blonde boy in front of the bed motionless. She was stunned and said, "Classmate? Classmates?"

The blonde boy in front of the hospital bed bowed slightly, and the military training short sleeves had been soaked in sweat, outlining the strong outline of his arms. The shadow of the hanging bottle infusion rack was cut diagonally, enveling the boy's drooping eyebrows.

He was motionless, and his lips in the shadow were a little white. It seemed that the ups and downs in front of his chest were lowered with the people on the hospital bed.

The doctor hesitated and said, "Classmate, aren't you feeling well?"

The blonde boy in front of him ran from the playground with the black-haired boy in the hospital bed all the way, and his hands trembled when he put the black-haired boy on the hospital bed.

On such a hot day, I don't know if I'm suffering from heatstroke.

The boy squeezed a few words from his throat and said it was okay.

The doctor looked at the boy for a long time. After seeing that there was nothing strange, she was still a little worried and told her, "Okay, but if you feel uncomfortable, you must say it."

"Otherwise, like your classmates, you will suffer from heatstroke."

The doctor happened to have a child of similar age. She looked at the dark-haired boy with his eyes closed on the hospital bed. She couldn't help but say, "You students, you should also pay more attention to exercise at ordinary times."

"Learning is important, and health is also important..."

The cicadas outside the window sounded for a while. The boy was silent for a while. His voice was a little low, and he whispered with a little fatigue: "He was born too early and was not born."

"I haven't been in good health since I was a child."

"His father said that he didn't even weigh three pounds when he was born."

The doctor was dumb. Looking at the boy sleeping in the hospital bed, she could see that the boy was not in good health and his face was a little sick, but she didn't expect that a child who didn't even weighed three catties could be raised so well.

Lu Li didn't say anything more. He half lowered his eyes and looked at Jiang Yi in the hospital bed in silence.

His black hair was a little wet and damp, his forehead was slightly wet and wrapped in water vapor, his lips were white, and his face was pale, as if it was because he was uncomfortable, and his eyebrows were unconsciously frowned.

The slender eyelashes that don't look like real people closed and covered a shallow shadow.

When Lu Li picked up Jiang Yi not long ago, he found that his back was full of cold sweat and soaked his hand. At that moment, his hands were shaking.

Even now, it has not calmed down, and it is still shaking slightly. You have to put your hand on your knees to control it.

The infirmary was so quiet that there was only the sound of the slight operation of the air conditioner. Xia Chan on the treetops outside the window screamed tirelessly. After cooling down for a while, Jiang Yi on the hospital bed woke up.