105% [END]

Autumn dusk.

In the research institute, several people in white coats talked and laughed, stretching out and teased each other.

"It's rare that you don't have to keep an eye on the data today..."

"What are you going to eat after you change your clothes?"

"Let's go to the restaurant with Lao Yong. I heard that the restaurant Xiao Pei and Jiang Zhu went to last time tasted good. What's the name?"

"Xiao Fei? Xiao Fei?"

Several white coats turned their heads and looked at the people behind them.

Pei Yu came back for a while and said, "Ah, what?"

Several colleagues couldn't help laughing and said, "Have you just recovered now?"

"The eyes have fallen on Jiang Zhu."

"We asked you the name of the restaurant you went to with Jiang Zhu last time?"

Pei Yu coughed. He reported the name of a restaurant, and then turned around and said, "You go to eat. I'll go back and see if Jiang Zhu is still in the laboratory."

Looking at the boys who hurried to the laboratory, several people in white coats shook their heads and sighed.

"Didn't that boy know that Jiang Zhu was engaged?"

"I guess I don't know. During the experiment during this period, Jiang Zhu didn't wear a ring."

"Another one, how old is it this year?"

"I'm not sure. Anyway, this boy is not the first..."

"Jiang Zhu is twenty-eight this year, right? These hairy boys don't even think about how Jiang Zhu can still be single like this..."

In front of the laboratory, the corridor railings were covered with some frosty red maple leaves. The young man in a white coat was thin. He put his pocket in one hand, took coffee in the other, and walked loosely on the corridor.

The young man's eyebrows are extremely beautiful, his pupils are dark, his skin is white, his lips are a little light, and his temperament is quiet. He looks a little sick, but he is still very eye-catching.

While walking slowly, the young man's snow-white ankles covered by the bottom of his trousers occasionally showed a red rope.

"Jiang Zhu--"

The refreshing and impatient voice sounded from afar. Jiang Yi, who was holding the coffee, paused for a moment and looked at the boy who had been recruited not long ago and stepped in to him in three steps.

Pei Yu grabbed his hair. He was taller than Jiang Yi. He smiled brightly and said with unconcealed tremity, "Is Jiang Zhu still staying in the laboratory tonight?"

Jiang Yi shook his head slightly: "I'm not here tonight."

He laughed and said warmly, "Go home for dinner tonight."

Pei Yu looked a little disappointed, but he soon cheered up and asked the people around him about scientific research while walking.

Jiang Yi answered him. His voice was not in a hurry, his logic was clear, and there was no nonsense. A few words analyzed the depths of the problem.

Pei Yu was in a dabued when he heard it, as if he saw Jiang Zhu on the A lecture stage several years ago. The people in front of him always seemed to have the power to calm down and follow him unconsciously.

That is the power of profound knowledge as a support for silent display.

After asking the question, Pei Yu hesitated for a moment and still summoned up his courage and said, "Jiang Zhu, I heard that the restaurant we went to last time had a new product..."