81%

Jiang Yi was buried in the quilt. He stepped on Lu Li's stomach and shrank back, and then said with a little hesitation, "You can also go out to live, but can you wait until next month?"

Lu Li grabbed his ankle and pulled his back foot. He looked up and said, "Really?"

Jiang Yi nodded and said seriously, "Really."

Lu Li hugged him and muttered, "Why not this month?"

He has found a lot of housing resources around the school. The location is good, and the conditions of the house are quite good.

There is a terrace and a large floor-to-ceiling window.

He likes the one with a floor-to-ceiling window.

Because he can place a large bookshelf next to the floor-to-ceiling window, which is full of jigsaw puzzles that Jiang Yi likes, and neatly arranged according to the color.

In the summer afternoon, Jiang Yi can sit on the tatami in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and play puzzles.

In the evening, the bright sunset will shine through the large floor-to-ceiling window. Jiang Yi may be sleepy, sleeping on the tatami in socks, and sometimes sitting on the sofa waiting for him.

When it snows in winter, Jiang Yi can also sit on the sofa and stare at the snow for a long time.

Lu Li licked the tiger's teeth.

If only I could move out earlier.

He hasn't seen Jiang Yi when he got up in the morning for a long time.

When you open your eyes every day, it is the wall of the dormitory.

It's so annoying.

Jiang Yi touched his nose, and he was embarrassed to say that it was because he might not have enough money.

After all, I was holding him just now and vowed to tell him that I would buy 18,000 sneakers for him, which would be very good to him.

So he thought for a moment and whispered, "I want to stay with my roommates at school for a while."

Lu Li paused for a while and thought of his mother with a little indgriness.

The good impression of snacks really brushed Jiang Yi up.

When he was a child, he followed Jiang Yi's buttocks and wanted Jiang Yi to sleep with him. Jiang Yi said no, and he wanted to go home.

But Lu Li felt that he still had to pretend to be more general.

After all, they are still in love now.

Qin Lan said that jealous men can't please their partners.

So the blonde boy buried his head and bit Jiang Yi's neck and muttered, "Then next month..."

Jiang Yi breathed a sigh of relief.

The next morning.

Jiang Yi was woken up by the mobile phone alarm clock at the head of the bed.

He rubbed his eyes, only to find that Lu Li was no longer in bed.

He sat on the bed with his slippers on. He saw Lu Li wearing only a pair of sweatpants, holding his clothes yesterday in his hand, and said on the phone, "I found it."

"It's been baked for almost three hours."

"Change your broken dryer when you have time."

Lu Xiao on the other end of the phone: "..."