64%

In the living room, looking at Jiang's father's appreciative eyes, Lu Li was stunned for a moment, and then immediately put down the thermometer in his hand. His back was straight and solemnly said, "Don't worry, I will take good care of you in the future."

"No matter when, I won't let the good boy be alone when he is sick."

"It won't make him unhappy."

"Even if it thunders on a rainy day, I will take him to the hospital."

"If there is a difference between the two, I will always stay at the head of his bed for the rest of my life."

Jiang's father was shocked by the solemn attitude of the blonde teenager in front of him. He looked at Lu Li, who almost didn't want to bow to him. He wondered that the book read by Lu Li, a foreign child, would not be the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, right?

Such a thrilling oath is about to catch up with Guan Yu and Zhang Fei in the three knots of Taoyuan.

Jiang's father waved his hand. He hurriedly said, "It's okay. Uncle Jiang didn't thank you to continue to take care of you. It's just a thank you."

"You don't have to put too much psychological pressure on yourself."

Lu Li said solemnly, "You are in poor health. There must always be someone around you. You usually work at ease. You don't have to worry so much when I'm around him."

Then, he drew a blueprint for the future for Jiang's father in front of him.

When Jiang Yi becomes an adult and Jiang's father retires, they will buy a house for Jiang's father. They usually raise some flowers and plants, and walk birds and dogs in their spare time.

In the middle of the night, Jiang's father was stunned. He was a little confused and nodded confusedly. Finally, he still sighed in his heart that the two children had a good relationship.

Finally, when Jiang's father got up, Lu Li paused. He suddenly said, "Uncle Jiang."

Father Jiang looked back at him and said with a smile, "What's wrong?"

Lu Li looked at the middle-aged man under the light of the living room. His face was already tired of old age and there were wrinkles in the corners of his eyes.

He moved his throat and slowly whispered, "Jiang Yi is a very good child."

"No matter what happens in the future, I hope you don't blame him."

Just blame him.

Whether he is beaten or scolded, he can carry it without saying a word, but Jiang Yi is different.

Lu Li hoped that Jiang Yi would never ask for these things in front of him like him.

Jiang's father smiled generously. He thought Lu Li was afraid that Jiang Yi would change when he went to college, or the two children would sometimes be lazy to skip classes and play games.

But whose youth has no rebellious things?

Jiang's father said it was okay and asked Lu Li to go back to bed early.

They are still children. When they are still growing up, nothing is more important than the body.

4:30 a.m.

Lu Li gently opened the door of the room, stood under the air conditioner outlet and warmed his body before going to bed.

Jiang Yi on the bed was still the slightly curled up posture, as if it was because he slept too much during the day. Now he woke up and was looking at the little night light beside him with his eyes open.