𝟓𝟏. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

Jessica and Victoria smile, enchanted by his words. Jessica takes him by the neck and kiss him needingly. Both newborns must convince Riley to kill the Cullens somehow. And what better way is there than making him believe he will have three women to his complete disposition.

Victoria, Jessica, and Alessandra Vitore.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

The next day, at Forks, Alessandra and Edward find themselves getting out of the Cullen house.

-We've already talked about this. I'm not going to just stand there while you risk your lives for me. - She stops on her tracks, facing her partner.

-If Victoria, Ethan, and Jessica are involved, I must keep you away from the fight. - The brunette shakes her head immediately, crossing her arms.

-Jasper taught me how to defend myself against the newborns. He said I could help. - Edward refuses quickly.

-We don't need any help, sweetheart. It'll be a guaranteed win with the wolves on our side. The rest of us won't have much to do. - Alli looks away, getting mad.

-So it's so risky that I have to hide, or so simple for you to do nothing? - She asks incredulously.

-Risky for you, easy for us. - Edward starts walking towards his car.

The girl makes a small tantrum on her place before standing on his way.

-It's dangerous for us to be apart. You wanna try again? - She asks sarcastically, knowing that Edward remembered what happened a year ago. - I'll be worried, you'll be worried, and we'll both be vulnerable.

-You're right. - The girl smiles lightly, knowing she won. She takes a step toward her partner.

-Then I'll go with you. - She smiles, but it fades when seeing him refuse. Taking her by the waist.

-No, none of us will. - Alessandra frowns as Edward kisses her lips shortly.

-I'm not gonna make you choose between me and your family. - She states, trying to pull away but he prevents it.

-The only way to protect you is staying with you. - He gets closer to kiss her again.

-Not fair. - She whispers, the vampire opening the car door for her.

Alessandra gets in, her expression showing frustration, arms crossed. Edward gets in the car and they make way to an unknown part of the woods for Alessandra. The couple gets out of the car and, with their hands intertwined, they approach Jasper. Who is waiting for them.

-You're not gonna fight? Did you pull a muscle of something? - Thomas mocks when arriving.

-Could you leave the games aside, Thomas? - Alessandra orders, crossing her arms. - We both made that choice.

-I don't care. Just say the plan. - The guy's expression turns more serious.

-This field will give advantage in battle. We'll attract the newborns with Alessandra's scent but it must end here. - Jasper announces, looking at Thomas, who looks at Alli, who's taken by the waist by Edward.

-Edward and I will go camping. Even if he carries me, they'll still recognize my scent. - She explains, Edward rubbing her waist and leaving many kisses on her head. - Stop it, Eddie - She whispers, her cheeks blushing.