𝟒𝟒. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

-Thanks, Esme. - Alessandra half-smiles at her mother-in-law, who smiles back.

-Who was it? Someone we know? - Carlisle asks Edward, who stands in front of the whole family.

-A stranger. The same one from last time. I still can't recognize the scent. - Edward admits, turning to Alessandra, who keeps quiet and moves her leg nervously.

-A nomad passing through? - Esme glances at her daughter-in-law before looking back at her eldest son.

-If it would have been a nomad, he wouldn't have left Alessandra alive. - Rosalie assures, grimacing.

-The trace disappeared five miles away. - Jasper speaks, entering the room along with Emmett.

The strongest Cullen approaches his sister-in-law to kiss her head before sitting beside Rosalie.

-Someone's plotting this. - Carlisle affirms, lightly shaking his head, crossing his arms.

-Victoria? - Alessandra leaves the tea on the coffee table after taking a sip.

-I would've seen her decide. - Alice tells her, rubbing her back.

-Maybe the Volturi. - Edward notices how his partner tenses.

-I don't think it's the Volturi. I've been watching Aro's decisions. - The pixie-haired replies, getting the human more nervous every time. Who slightly shaked when hearing her biological father's name.

-We'll keep searching. - Emmett tells her, who nods.

-We'll take turns to take care of Alessandra. - The Cullen family patriarch plans.

-You cannot take care of me and search for the intruder. - Alli interferes.

-And Victoria. - Rosalie reminds.

-Besides, you have to feed. - The human adds, agreeing with Rose.

-I'm not leaving you defenseless. - Edward states to his partner.

-I am not letting you starve, Edward. We could ask... - The girl lowers her voice, without looking away from her soulmate.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Alessandra exits the Cullen house with Thomas and Jacob following her. The three of them face Edward, who finds himself tense for the presence of the two werewolves.

-Whoever it was, it left its stink behind. We'll recognize it if it comes back. We'll take care of it. - Thomas maintains a straight posture along with Jacob.

-We don't need you to take care of anything. - Edward assures warningly. Alessandra crosses her arms, watching all of the three boys' glares.

-And they started. - She rolls her eyes. - The three of you really are a pain in the ass.

-I could care less what you need. - Thomas takes a step toward Edward.

-All right, we're leaving. - The vampire tells his partner.

-No, you're leaving. - Thomas grips his arm, Edward abruptly setting himself free.

Alessandra, tired of the situation, stands in between the three boys.

-Enough! No more discussions! I don't know what the fuck is going on, but you're behaving like little kids! - She exclaims, scolding all three of them. - We have school, it's getting late.

The girl turns to the wolves. Thomas shakes in head in disbelief before rolling his eyes. Alli imitates his actions before taking Edward's hand, walking toward his car.

As the days passed, both the Cullens and the pack understood it wasn't about their rivalry anymore. But about Alessandra's security.

The human managed to make both clans to work together without starting trouble. The wolves made sure to take care of her while the Cullens were hunting. It wasn't an easy aliance, but there weren't fights in the progress at least.

Alessandra gets out of Edward's car, Thomas leaning on Jacob's borrrowed car... shirtless.

-Doesn't he own a shirt? - Edward asks, uncomfortable to see Thomas shirtless. The weerewolf smirking.

-It's fine, sweetie. You can go. - Alli whispers, catching her soulmate's attention.

-I won't be gone long. - Edward holds her waist, pulling her closer to his chest.

-There's no rush, you need to hunt. Take your time. - Alessandra half-smiles. Edward presses his lips on hers. The girl returns the kiss with a smile, aware that he's just kissing her as a goodbye and to drown his jealousy. The human slightly bites her partner's lower lip, concluding the kiss. - Well, maybe a tiny rush. - She whispers, panting. Edward smiles lightly at his soulmate's comment.

The vampire gets closer again to kiss her forehead this time. Alessandra caresses his cheek before walking toward Thomas.

-Hey, gorgeous. - Thomas jokes. Alli rolls her eyes, returning his hug. Aware of his intentions.

-Hi. - The brown-haired reples, knowing Edward glances at them before getting in his car and drive away at great speed.

The human analyzes Jacob's car and has inteentions of getting in, but the guy speaks.

-So, what do you wanna do today? Drive the motorbike? Hike? Just hang? - Thomas smiles. - You decide. But we're going to a party tonight.

Alessandra frowns before getting in along with him.

♥️Yesterday, I went to the movies with a few friends to watch Spiderman Across the Spider-Verse

♥️Yesterday, I went to the movies with a few friends to watch Spiderman Across the Spider-Verse. The thing is that, on Friday, my sister made me watch it with her friends. So, when I went with my friends, the movie was kinda boring.

♥️The funnt part is that, during the movie, I went to the bathroom, and when I returned, I FOUND A FREE SEAT ON THE FINAL ROW. It was one of those seats from the prime screening rooms where the seats are bigger and there's a little table where you can put your drink and your popcorn. So I went to my original and grabbed my stuff to go to that prime seat. And since I wasn't so interested in the movie, I just used my phone while charging it (yes, the prime seat had a charger).

♥️I was scared that the cameras might see me, but then I remembered that the room was totally dark, and the only light came from the screen.