Arven - Space

Start bij het begin

Arven gave you a soft smile, "Now. We're going to eat, and I'm going to make sure you shower, because after this we're getting you out of your dorm. You need some fresh air. Ok?" "I don't know Arven.." "Please? Even if it's just for a little. I bet Sprigatito would love that too?" You looked over at your pokemon, he had hopeful eyes. You sighed, "Ok...one hour of fresh air.." Arven smiled brightly and ruffled your hair, "I'll take it!"

It took a long time to really get you out of your room. Arven would be able to coax you little by little, but you couldn't help but wonder why Arven was doing all of this.

Well, you had no idea, but Arven was basically in love with you. He had been since you became friends, but you were with Nick, so he tucked those feelings away. It's part of why he was so angry when you told him what happened, you were such a good person, and to have that happen to you? And as much as he's love to ask you out, and tell you all about the feelings he had for you. He didn't. You had been through something emotionally traumatic, and he was not going to take advantage of your vulnerable state. For now, he decided he'll help you feel better and move on from your ex. Once you were in a safe space and started feeling ok again, then maybe he'd shoot his shot.

Whatever reason, spending time with Arven was making you feel better. You felt ok going back to classes, but you still rarely talked. If you saw Nick in the hallways or in class, you avoided him like the plague. Arven and some of your other friends would always take you to lunch or make something for you. And most of the mutual friends you had with Nick found out what happened and didn't talk to him anymore. A few still did, but it was nice to know you had people on your side.

Almost two months had passed now, and you were feeling a lot better. You didn't think about your ex anymore, instead, Arven has been occupying your thoughts. He has been by your side for so long, you would get sad whenever he left you, but he always came back. He made your heart speed up to what felt like a mile a minute and you were just so happy with him. "I know that look~" your best friend Cecilia came over to wear you were sitting in the library. She was like the mom friend of your group, especially when Arven wasn't around. "What look?" You asked, but she just smirked. Your Sprigatito was laying at your feet and her Smoliv joined it for a nap. "The 'I'm absolutely in love with Arven' look!" Your face flushed red. "W-what?" "C'mon [name], It's pretty obvious you got a thing for him, and I think he really likes you too!" You felt like your face was on fire. "D-don't say that!" "[Name] c'mon. You know he would never hurt you. Arven's a good guy." "But what if he-" "Nope, I won't hear it. Arven is not him. Arven is a sweet guy who looks at you like you're the most important thing in the world to him. Other than Mabostiff." She picked up her bag and Smoliv before hugging you tight and ruffling your hair, "Just think about it, ok hun? I think it'll be good for you. Now I gotta go!" You looked at her skeptically, "Where are you going?" She smiled triumphantly, "I've got a date with Grusha!" Your eyes widened and you laughed, "He finally asked you out!?" Cecilia giggled, "Yep! Now go get Arven so we can double date!"

Cecilia's words rang in your head. Did Arven really like you? Did you really like him? I mean he was there for you through everything, he did genuinely care about you, and he was really handsome and loving. You stopped walking. You sgatyed to put the pieces together on how you felt about Arven. Your face bloomed red as it really sunk in.

"Hey [Name]!" You nearly jumped a foot in the air at the sound of Arven's voice right behind you. He laughed, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you..how are you feeling?" It was a tentative question, but you actually smiled, "Better, much better. Thank you..Arven, for everything." "Don't mention it, happy to see you feeling better! So uh..have...have you thought about dating again..?" Arven's face was a bit pink. You're sure yours was too. You gave him a small nod, "I-I've been thinking about it..." "O-oh, got anyone in mind? I'm a great wingman!" He joked, but you felt your heart sink a little. Maybe Cecilia was wrong. "It's um..well..." you took a deep breath. Cecilia told you to have confidence and you trusted her, "Would..you like to go out sometime Arven?"

Arven blinked at you for a moment, and for a terrifying second, you thought he'd say no. But he spoke before you could backtrack, "I'd really like that [Name]. I've..had a crush on you for awhile..." He scratched his cheek a little as your eyes widened. "Why didn't you say anything?" "Well you had...him...and after that I didn't want to push you. I wanted to you to heal on your own. I wanted to give you the space you needed. So we can go slow ok? I never wanna hurt you, and I promise I never will.." his eyes were so sincere. Cecilia was right, Nick and Arven were nothing alike. Arven was far better. You smiled and took a step forward, grabbing his hand and leaning your face in, giving Arven just a small, soft peck on the lips. "I trust you Arven...I really like you too.." Arven thought his face was on fire, but the heartwarming smile on his face said everything words couldn't.

" Arven thought his face was on fire, but the heartwarming smile on his face said everything words couldn't

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.