Chapter Sixty-Four

Elia bit her bottom lip as she looked up at Aemond's now bare chest. His pale skin reflecting with the light peaking through the open balcony doors. How long had it been since she'd had sex with her husband? Weeks? Months? She'd lost track with all the hectic events of war going on.

Aemond unbuttoned his pants and allowed them to fall off, before stepping into the opposite end of the tub from Elia.

As soon as Aemond lowered himself into the water with her, Elia crawled forward toward him. She slipped herself between his legs and looked up at him, her face now mere inches from his.

He couldn't help but switch his gaze between her violet eyes and her breasts. The Queen noticed this and grinned slightly as she slowly reached her hand over to his and pulled it toward her. She held his soft hand in her own before pushing it onto her breast, allowing it to rest there, cupping it ever so gently.

Aemond groaned as he felt himself becoming harder and he used his free hand to gently hold Elia's cheek as he gazed into her eyes passionately.

The Sapphire Queen's eyes were soft as she gazed back at him, her lips slightly parted as she wished to taste him. "Kiss me Aemond." She spoke in a hushed gentle voice.

Aemond smirked, enjoying the words that she'd spoken. The silver haired consort used his hand rested on Elia's cheek and pulled her lips into his.

Their tongues moved against one another's as they kissed, taking in each and every taste they possibly could. Aemond moved his hand from Elia's cheek and placed it under her chin, pulling her lips even closer into his, deepening the kiss ever so much.

A groan escaped Elia's lips as she felt Aemond's tongue dominate her own, it seemed he was becoming more hungry for her by the second.

This proved correct as only a moment later he moved his hand placed on Elia's chin once again and wrapped it around her back, pulling her into him causing their lips to break apart. Her wet stomach pressed against his, and her breasts were sitting just below his chin.

The Queen straddled Aemond as he ran his fingers in circles around her back, while the other squeezed her breast cupped in his hand. Elia moaned against his touch before leaning back down to Aemond's face, cupping his cheeks as she pressed her lips against his again.

Elia licked her tongue against Aemond's bottom lip as she kissed him, causing him to groan lowly and squeeze her breast again.

Aemond then pulled away from Elia's lips and glanced down to her breast cupped in his hand. Her skin was so soft and pale, with a slight shine that the wetness of the water gave to it. Her nipples were hard and pink, and he so badly wanted to taste more of her.

Without wasting another moment, Aemond moved and placed both hands on Elia's hips, lifting her up slightly as he placed his lips against Elia's left breast, leaving gentle kisses across her wet, pale skin.

Elia bit her lip again as she threw her head back slowly, with her hands grabbing the back of Aemond's head, intertwining her fingers in his long silver hair. "Aemond.." She moaned softly.

She could feel Aemond grin as she spoke his name, causing him to then nip gently at her nipple with his teeth, causing Elia to gasp.

The silver haired King Consort then moved his lips from her breasts down to her stomach where her scar sat. He hummed as he looked upon the healed cut he had inflicted on her. Aemond then sucked against her stomach scar, while simultaneously placing kisses in that area, causing red marks to appear where his lips had previously been.

"You're beautiful." Aemond muttered as he continued trailing kisses along her stomach.

Elia moved one hand from the back of his head and down to his chin, where she tilted his head up to meet her eyes. "Shut up and fuck me." She ordered hungrily.

Aemond grinned at her, giving her a rough kiss before glancing down to his hard cock that was throbbing to be inside her. He placed his hands on Elia's hips and pulled her firmly against him before standing up from the tub, lifting her up with him.

They both were dripping wet as Aemond stepped out of the tub, carrying her in his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Even though they were getting water all over the floor and soon the bed, they didn't much care, they were much too caught up in wanting each other to think about anything else.

Aemond threw Elia onto the bed before climbing on as well and crawling over top of her.

Elia had her knees pointed up as Aemond crawled in between them, their faces only inches apart as she sat up slightly, with one arm wrapped around his neck while the other was leaning behind her to support her. "I know you can't wait any longer Aemond." Elia teased as she glanced down at his hard cock.

Aemond hummed lowly before wrapping one arm around Elia's back and pulling her closer to him before slipping his cock inside of her. It went in rather easily as she was already wet, though whether it was from the bath, or because of her lust, he couldn't tell.

Elia gasped as she felt the pleasureful sensation inside of her, causing her to bite her lip so hard she thought it might bleed.

"Fuck.." Aemond muttered.

Becoming impatient already, Elia tightened her arm wrapped around Aemond's neck as she began moving against his cock, so he was going in and out slightly.

Aemond groaned lowly as she did so and didn't take long before he took over. The silver haired consort began moving in and out of Elia slowly at first, with them both moaning almost in unison.

Then after a few moments, he began moving faster until he was fucking her so roughly they could hardly keep themselves quiet.

"Fuck!" Elia moaned, throwing her head back as the pleasure of Aemond's cock moving in and out of her was overflowing within her.

Aemond bit his lip to keep himself from moaning loudly, causing him to groan lowly instead. His one eye was previously gazed upon Elia's violet ones until she threw her head back in pleasure, that's when Aemond shifted his gaze to look at her soft, pale breasts that were bouncing up and down. He could also feel how hot and swollen her vagina was becoming with each stroke he made with his cock.

The Queens toes curled and her hand that was back supporting her gripped the sheets, while the other hand that was wrapped around Aemond's neck was clawing at his upper back, leaving red nail marks all over.

Elia moved her head back so her forehead was rested against Aemond's, causing them to look into each others eyes again so passionately.

The two panted as they both felt themselves coming close to breaking point. "I'm going to cum." Elia spoke in a hushed moan.

"Oh fuck.." Aemond moaned straight after her.

Aemond continued to thrust in and out of Elia only a few moments longer before finally they both let out a deep, tired breathe and collapsed.

Elia fell back against the sheets while Aemond fell onto her chest, both panting and sweating. Aemond placed one hand of Elia's cheek and kissed her again. "I love you." He whispered into the kiss.

"I love you too." She replied as her tongue licked against Aemond's.

Did she truely love him? In this moment she definitely felt like she did, but in reality, after what he had done, did she really love him? She wanted too, but if her heart and mind allowed it was a different story.

Authors Note: A short chapter, but I wanted to get this one out asap for you guys. An entire chapter literally dedicated to Elia and Aemond sleeping together? I thought it was well deserved to be honest.