Chapter Thirteen

Elia held her two selected dresses in each hand, holding one in front of her as she stood at the mirror before switching to hold the other in front of her. She pursed her lips as she thought hard on which dress she would wear to the ball. One dress was a gorgeous sapphire blue, with long tight sleeves, a black corset for the waist, a beautifully long skirt that draped just above the ground, and to finish it off was a deep v that cut right down to the belly button so the centre of the wearers stomach and breasts were exposed.

The second dress was pitch black with short sleeves, wide cut shoulders, a black corset for the waist and a skirt that was short at the front and long and dragged along the floor at the back.

She narrowed her eyes as she weighed out her decision, it was a horridly difficult choice as she adored both dresses and wished to wear both.

She hung both up in front of her before stepping back to compare them side by side. Her eyes were narrowed and her fingers were rested on her chin as she thought long and hard on her decision.

She stepped forward now and grabbed the black dress, looking over it one more time before hanging it back up in the closet, leaving only the sapphire blue dress left out. Elia adored the blue dress just as much as the black one, but she felt it was most appropriate to wear the blue one as it was one of the sole reason's she acquired her title 'The Sapphire Dragon'.

There was still a little while until the ball was to commence and Elia wanted to get freshened up before hand. She moved across her chambers and began running the water to fill the tub before striding back over to her bed where she lay the blue dress flat on top before selecting her favourite pair of elegant knee-high black velvet lace up boots to go with the sapphire dress. She also pulled out a gold chained necklace with a blue dragon dangling at the end, setting it down on the bed top beside her dress and boots.

Elia turned back to the tub and made her way over to it, the water had been filled to a level she was satisfied with. She twisted the knobs and turned off the water before stepping back and pulling off her boots and throwing them aside before she began untying her corset. Once the corset was loose she threw that aside as well and then slipped out of her current dress she was wearing.

She dipped one finger in the water, checking its temperature before hopping in. She let out a relaxed exhale as she allowed her shoulders to sink beneath the water, her long silver hair also fell into the warm water.

"Princess Elia?" Helaena's voice spoke, slightly muffled from standing on the other side of the door.

"You may enter" Elia granted as she twirled her finger in the water, making small ripples across its surface.

The wooden door creaked open, with Helaena following from the other side. She was dressed in the gorgeous green dress Elia had picked out for her.

Elia smiled warmly at the Targaryen Princess, "How may I help you Princess?" She asked.

Helaena moved over to the side of the tub and sat down with an unsure expression, "I wanted to apologise for how I must have confused you yesterday evening" she said.

Elia tilted her head, "I'm sorry Helaena, I don't recall.." she said with a confused frown.

Helaena fiddled with her fingers, "I mentioned Aemond taking a liking to the colour blue as of lately, I'm sure it must have confused you as to why I said such a thing" she replied.

Elia pouted her lips, "What exactly was it you were implying Princess? I was rather confused if I'm speaking truthfully" she admitted.

"Well, its no mystery about what's beneath Aemond's eye patch-" Helaena went to explain when Elia cut her off.