Chapter Fourteen

Aemond watched sharply as Cregan twirled Elia around on the dance floor before pulling her back and resting one hand on her lower back while the other remained holding her hand. He couldn't stand the sight of them dancing together, it infuriated him to see them in such an intimate way.

Aegon smirked up at his younger brother, "Jealous brother?" He teased.

Aemond pulled his eye away from Elia to glare at Aegon, "Is that truly what you see?"

Aegon nodded, "Absolutely, you couldn't make it more obvious" he said.

Aemond scowled, "Then you're even more of a fool then I thought" he said, keeping his posture tall and proud.

Aegon chuckled, "I may be a fool brother, but I'm not blind" he taunted.

Aemond ignored his brother, changing his gaze over to look at anything else, as long as it wasn't Elia and Cregan.

Elia yelped cheerfully as Cregan put his hands on her waist and picked her up, spinning her around in the air. She kept her hands rested on his broad shoulders as he pulled off such a move.

Others had since joined in the dancing when they saw Cregan and Elia take the dance floor, including Rhaenyra and Daemon, Lucerys and Rhaena then finally Jacaerys and Helaena.

Elia glanced over to where Aegon and Aemond were still standing. Since the dancing had begun, the group of girls from earlier had migrated towards the two Targaryen Princes, though only two of the six girls had mustered up enough courage to speak to them.

A girl around a year older than Elia with long ginger locks was engaging in what appeared to be a very intimate conversation with Aegon, which he seemed to be enjoying very much as he had his hand places tightly on her lower back.

Elia moved her gaze from Aegon and over to Aemond, who also had a girl near him. A girl who also looked a year older than Elia with black locks had her hands tucked behind her back as she circled around Aemond, like a lioness circling her pray. Aemond was following the black haired girl with his eye, a slight smirk playing on his lips as she continued to circle him. The girls dress was as revealing if not more so than Elia's, and the girl also had much bigger breasts than Elia, leaving much for Aemond to lust upon. This bothered Elia more than she imagined it would, she hadn't for a moment anticipated that Aemond would actually appear to enjoy this girls attention, but there he was, watching her closely.

She tried her best to keep her attention off of Aemond and the black haired girl by directing her focus to her dance with Cregan.

"Is something bothering you Princess?" Cregan inquired with a frown.

Elia shook her head, forcing a believable smile as best she could, "Not at all Ser, I'm rather delighted actually, I hadn't ever taken you for much of a dancer" she expressed.

Cregan smiled, "Well, I didn't take you for much of a dancer either" he said.

Elia laughed, "I'm not really, this is probably the second time I've danced properly" she said.

Cregan furrowed his brows in interest, "What was the first?" He questioned.

"With Jace, he was the one who actually taught me how to dance with a partner" Elia admitted.

Cregan glanced over at Jacaerys, who was dancing fabulously with Helaena, they truly were an exquisite pair.

"Well he is doing quite well for himself" Cregan commented with a chuckle.

Elia nodded, "Indeed he is".

A few more minutes passed before Elia's feet had began to ache from dancing for longer than she was use to. She and Cregan broke apart from their dancing position before walking off the dance floor and over to the buffet table where only Aegon was left standing.