Chapter Twenty-Five

Both Elia's and Aemond's eyes widened at Alicent's suggestion. Aegon smirked and leaned into Elia's ear, "Seems even mother noticed Aemond's jealousy" he mused.

Aemond, not wanting to make a fool of himself by sitting around idly, stood up from his chair and walked over to Aegon and Elia. Aemond held his hand out for Elia, "shall we?" He asked lowly, though Elia knew he wasn't really asking, but more ordering.

Aegon gave Elia a nod before letting her go and returning to his seat.

Elia hesitantly slid her hand into Aemond's and in an instant, Aemond pulled her into him, their bodies pressing together, causing goosebumps to form on both their skin. Aemond slipped his arms around Elia's waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck, having to tippy toe to reach properly at how tall he was.

Aemond looked down upon Elia with a slight smirk on his lips as they began dancing to the music.

"Trying to provoke me by dancing with my brother?" Aemond questioned.

Elia had an upside down smile, "Whatever makes you think such an idea? Perhaps I just fancy your brother" she replied challengingly.

Aemond glared at her, tightening his arms around her so her body pressed more firmly against him, "You and I both know that's not true" he scowled.

"You're right, maybe in truth, I fancy the Ser Baratheon instead?" She suggested tauntingly with a smirk.

The comment seemed to infuriate Aemond even more than Elia had expected, his chest rose and fell with an aggression to it, "I should have taken his head for touching you the way he had last night" Aemond seethed.

Elia frowned, taken aback, "Here you go again! One minute we're ripping at each others throats, spitting insults and trying to piss each other off and then the next you're acting so bloody protective of me, I can't tell whether we hate each other or not!" She exclaimed in desperation of the situation.

Aemond smirked, humming as he did so, leaning down to Elia so their faces were but mere inches apart, their lips scraping against one another at the close proximity, "Perhaps we could find out?" He offered lowly, his breath caressing Elia's cheeks as he spoke.

Elia was struggling to find words, she knew exactly what Aemond meant, by the way their lips touched each others ever so slightly, the hungry gaze in Aemond's eye, the way he was speaking, she knew he was intending on kissing her again. "Aemond, we can't, not here" she forbade sternly, though her voice shook at how nervous and flustered she had become, her cheeks more red than Caraxes scales.

"I don't give a fuck, they've ruined us too many times" Aemond said, throwing a quick glance at Rhaenyra, Alicent, Otto, Daemon and Aegon who were all sitting at the table, so distracted in conversation with one another that they wouldn't notice how close Elia and Aemond had become.

"So it's true? All those times we had almost kissed before? It meant something to you, didn't it?" Elia accused.

Aemond hummed again, a small but condescending smile on his face, "Like I said, why don't we find out?" he said, narrowing his eye to gaze at Elia's lips that were still scraping ever so slightly against his.

"Not here Aemond" Elia said before pulling away from Aemond, though she hated it greatly to do so, she wanted so badly to listen to him and just press her lips against his.

Aemond chuckled before moving and returning to his seat, just as Elia went to hers. The two sat down, not speaking any further of the matter for the rest of the feast, nor did they make eye contact again.

....

After the feast, Elia returned to her chambers, she was exhausted and wished to just go to bed and get a good nights sleep. Elia slumped onto her bed with a deep exhale, taking a moment of tranquility to regain some energy so she may get herself ready for bed. She moved her hands from her lap and begun unbraiding her hair as she looked at herself in the mirror, her cheeks were still bright red from her moment shared with Aemond. Right there and then, she had the opportunity to finally figure out how he felt for her, and she just couldn't bring herself to do it, not in front of her family, what would they think of the two of them were to kiss? She knew for a fact her mother and Daemon would not be happy, and she wouldn't be surprised if Daemon was to be behead Aemond, just the same way he did to Vaemond.

The many thoughts swirled through her mind, disrupting her from being able to calm down and find some peace again. Elia finished unbraiding her hair and allowed it to flow behind her back before standing up to begin untying her dress when her door swung open, revealing Aemond on the other side.

The silver haired prince closed the door behind him before stepping with swiftness towards Elia. Her eyes were wide as she watched him approach her, unsure what exactly he was going to do.

Aemond came face to face with Elia and without hesitation, wrapped his arms underneath her, picking her up. Elia let out a sharp breathe as her feet left the ground, she knew what Aemond was planning to do, and now that they were in the privacy of her chambers, she didn't object.

Elia wrapped her legs around Aemond's waist as he carried her over to her bed. He threw her down on it gently and she backed herself up against the backboard of the bed, leaning on the pillows under her. Aemond then climbed onto her bed towards her, he rested his knee in between her legs as he leaned over her, finally pressing his lips against hers.

Elia didn't realise how much she wanted this, until it was now happening. She quickly grabbed the lace of her dress and began untying it, yearning to get it off.

Aemond chuckled and put his hand on hers, "Patience" he spoke lowly as he moved his lips to her neck and began placing soft kisses on it, teasing her ever so much.

For the first time ever, Aemond had managed to have Elia submitting to him, begging him for more of his touch. This girl that had always portrayed herself as someone who was independent and doesn't back down has now given herself to Aemond, allowing him to have such control of her if he so wished.

Growing tired of waiting, Elia resumed in untying her dress, her fingers working swiftly to get the fabric off of her as soon as possible.

Aemond inched himself closer to Elia so his knee had moved further up the gap between Elia's legs, making so it was underneath her dress skirt. He moved his knee up and down slightly as it rubbed against the chemise fabric that was covering the Princess's pleasure spot.

Elia bit her lip to keep from letting a moan escape her lips.

Aemond hummed, enjoying the power he finally held over the usually fierce girl underneath him.

Elia had finally untied the lace on her dress and was about to slip it off when the door creaked open and in stepped Aegon, who dropped his goblet full of wine when the sight of Aemond leaning over Elia met his eyes.

Authors Note: And so Aemond and Elia finally have their first moments of romance. Please try not to judge how terribly I write any sort or sexual scene, its never been something I'm good at lol. Anyway, here's this chapter, I hope everyone enjoyed it so far.