Chapter Fourty

Elia drew circles along Aemond's chest, her head rested on his shoulder as he slept so peacefully. The risen red skin from where she had scratched him was still extremely fresh, even though it had been 3 hours earlier. She had never seen Aemond in a more vulnerable state, the way his one eye rested closed so gently, the way his jaw was no longer clenched as it usually was, she found it a beautiful sight. Now that she was so close to him, she noticed how truly handsome he was. Sure, she had always thought him attractive, but seeing his features right up close was another thing entirely. His strong sharp jawline, his pale soft lips, his long silver hair, all of it was a sight to behold.

After a while, he shifted slightly, his eye flickering as he awoke. He glanced at Elia who had her head tucked against his neck, her hand still trailing along his chest. He hummed, turning his head he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

Elia glanced up at him with a soft smile. "About time." She teased.

Aemond chuckled and moved his arm, wrapping it around her shoulders, "Was it what you expected?" He asked, a smirk tugged at the side of his lips.

Elia leaned forward and kissed along his chest, over the red scratch marks. "Better than what I expected." She said.

Aemond's lip parted as he went to speak again when the door creaked open, with Aegon stepping in from the other side. Aegon's eyes widened as he looked at the pair laying in bed together, their unclothed bodies hidden only under a few blankets. "No fucking way." Aegon exclaimed with an excited grin as he hasted towards them.

Aemond glared at his brother, "What do you want brother?" He questioned lowly.

Aegon sat on the side of the bedside next to Elia. "I can't believe you started without me." He complained teasingly.

Elia grimaced at his words, picking up a pillow and smacking him across the head with it. "You're disgusting Aegon." She spat.

Aegon coughed as feathers got stuck on his tongue from the pillow.

"Perhaps you shouldn't be such a pain in our ass brother." Aemond said.

"So it's us now is it?" Aegon replied teasingly again, having since composed himself from being hit.

"Well once I've spoken to mother and father about it, it will be." Aemond replied.

Aegon frowned, "And you think father will agree? We already know our sister disagrees." He said.

"Let me convince my mother, I believe if I speak with her she'll come around, and we have Daemons support as well, so all the more reason for her to agree." Eli said as she slipped out of Aemond's arm and stood herself up, taking one of the blankets with her to keep hidden from Aegon's perverted eyes.

Aegon watched Elia closely, a slight smirk on his face as she moved over to where her dress was. "Keep staring at her like that brother and I'll cut out your eyes." Aemond scowled.

Aegon pouted at his brother, but listened to him and pulled his eyes away from Elia so she may get dressed with some sort of privacy.

"So, does the eldest Targaryen brother get a turn with you Princess?" Aegon asked with a smirk.

"Try it and I'll cut off your cock as well." Aemond seethed.

Elia chuckled as she tied up the front of her dress before turning around to face the two brothers. "A brothel is more your style Aegon, it suits you better." She said before making her way over to the door.

"Common whores are more fun anyway." Aegon shrugged.

....

Cannibal landed on the banks of Dragonstone at the back of the castle where all the other dragons resided. Elia climbed off his back and straightened out her dress, readying herself for what her mother might say about the acts she had committed with Aemond. Though she was nervous, she was also sure that her mother would understand, Rhaenyra loved her children and only wished for them to be happy.