28

Word count: 4327 words minus bold notes

Welcome to the "end" of a dangerous gamble ;))))

Y/n looked at the open door, Nile and Hart stood staring at her waiting to see what decision she was going to make. When they smirked, the fear was like lightning running through her veins as she ran, bolting off through the doors, seeing that she was in the basement of Hart's mansion all over again. Finding the staircase that was the way out, when she arrived to the corridor she ran for the front door. The inside doorknob was removed, the windows next to the door were nailed shut. "Fuck.. fuck." Y/n quietly ran up the stairs, standing at the top where she could see the door. The sound of their footsteps running startled her, they busted through the basement door. Nile and Hart looking around as they stepped into the moonlit corridor, the black curtains darkening the rest of the room.

"Come on sugar, I know you have many questions.. like how did your best friend end up being one of the people who slaughtered your entire family? Or more importantly how did Nile act so scared around me when you assumed we first met. That was just an act Sugar. After killing your family Nile was having second thoughts, but then you ran to him instead of me. So me and Nile made a blood pact to never speak ever again, so Nile was afraid when he saw me again. He had to put on a facade so that you wouldn't get suspicious that there was two of us that were stalking you."

Y/n crept along the banister, seeing them pacing downstairs, Nile looking around before he looked up, making eye contact with her through the shadows, the hint of his canines showing as he evilly smirked up at her, his eyes narrowing as he locked in on his prey. "Poor Maeve right. She had no idea what was going to hit her that night.. no idea that death was knocking on her door. She let me in of course, cause she trusted me, little did she know that her sisters best friend would stab her in the back. Quite literally too." Y/n sprinted up the other set of stairs when she saw Nile bolt after her, running into one of the bedrooms.

Night of the murder, Nile's POV

How did I get here. Stalking Y/n felt so wrong.. but when me and Damian talked and realized that we shared the same ideology about her, jealous that even though we both went to great lengths that she never acknowledged us. We talked for weeks about this plan, I have avoided y/n for a while, knowing that the next time I step into her house that blood will be everywhere would kill me. I arrived at her house, seeing the TV on inside I smirked, knowing that I would get to her before he got here. "Oh hey Nile! What are you doing here?" Shit. Maeve opened the door. "Oh hey Mae, is Y/n home?" I watched her smile fade as she shook her head, looking in the house as her siblings went upstairs to bed. "Y/n isn't here right now, she went out, but you are more than welcome to come in and hang with me until she gets back!" Shit Y/n wasn't here, that sure puts a wrench in our plans. "Come on, pleaseeeee Nileee, I'm lonely." I smiled as I nodded, she stepped aside and let me in. Ahh Maeve, such a sweet and naive girl. Sure. I'll sit here and watch a movie with you.. it better be good because it will be the last movie you ever watch. Me and Maeve watched a slasher film, it was quite comical considering what is going to happen. I texted Damian that Y/n wasn't here, that's when he decided it was best to move to plan B.

"Take Maeve out first, anyone else who wakes up will be next, I'll be there in 10 so act fast." Maeve started to get suspicious of me, normally I'm so talkative and ready to help her with her hair or make a snack, or we are sitting and gossiping about her relationship with Hyoma, but in this case it was hard to speak to her when all I can think about is how madly in love with her sister I am. Not to mention Maeve is about to be choking on her own blood pretty soon. "I'm.. gonna get a drink.. do you want anything Nile?" I shook my head, watching her get up, now was my chance I had to act. I quickly grabbed the knife from my pocket, reaching out grabbing her by her long pink hair. I muffled her mouth as the knife penetrated into her back, it took a lot more force than I thought it would. watching her fall to the ground was hard, but it had to be done.